Ravensmommy Show full post »
Ravensmommy
Dear Raven,

You crossed Rainbow Bridge a week ago. Although it has only been seven days, it seems like forever to me. I miss you so much. Last night I kept thinking that, had I only known, I would have stayed up all night long rubbing your tummy, kissing you, snuggling with you, loving you. Our house is so empty and cold without you. I couldn't get warm last night. I was so cold and I know it is because you aren't there.

I lit your candle last night, babygirl. I hope you could see it and I hope you know how much I love you. Letting you go was the hardest thing I have ever done and I am still wondering constantly if I let you go too soon. I would have done anything I could to make you better and I am so, so sorry I couldn't fix this for you. I feel so much like I let you down when I always promised you that I would never let anything bad happen to you.

I hope today is a peaceful day for you, angel. I love you bunches and bunches and some more after that.

Love and kisses,
Mommy
Mommy will always love you and keep you in her heart, my dear sweet Raven.
Quote 0 0
hinhan0748
I am having a tough time even typing this but I have to let you know that someone understands right this moment, exactly how you feel. Yesterday I lost my little angel as well. I have had pets in the past and still have another dog here that I adore. I loved them all and mourned when I lost them. But my Shunka's lost has devastated me in a way I have not experienced before. I understand the emptiness in the house, the coldness. Shunka was a Great Dane in a Shi Tzu body. He was a giant personality and he was funny, quirky and silly. He was 11 years old and very healthy when an aggressive, inoperable tumor took him from me in less than a month. I have not stopped crying since we came home yesterday. I keep wondering if I did all that I could. Our wonderful vet assured me that I did but still, my world feels wrong. I loved him so very much and don't know that life will ever be the same.

Shunkie: If you can hear the prayers, then you know I pray that you will be waiting for me when the time comes.

Shunka's Mom

Quote 0 0
Ravensmommy
Good morning, love,

I got through yesterday. I cried a lot last night. I miss you so much. Tonight I am going to get you from the vet and bring you home where you belong. I love you, Raven. I love you so, so much.

Love,
Mommy
Quote 0 0
Ravensmommy
I'm so glad you are home with me, love. I slept peacefully for the first night since the awful day you left. I feel your presence in our house and I don't feel so alone anymore. I put Mr. Quackers and Squeaky Piggy beside you to keep you company. I still bring Squeaky Piggy to work with me though. I think you understand.

I love you, babygirl. Today it is rainy and dreary here but I know you are having a bright, sunshiny day. Find a good sunspot, sweet girl, and enjoy a nap. I love you and I think about you all the time.

Love,
Mommy
Quote 0 0
Ravensmommy
Hi sweet girl,

Your picture came today. It is my favorite picture of you, the one with your ears up. You were looking right at me with that sweet face of yours and I snapped the picture at the perfect moment. I was so excited to see it when I came home from work today. I cried when I opened it because I miss you so much but I hung it up right away. It is in the perfect place where I can see it all the time. The only thing better would be if you were still here.

I love you babygirl. For now and always.

Love,
Mommy
Quote 0 0
Ravensmommy
Hi baby,

I hope it is nice and warm for you today. It's chilly here but I am snuggled up under our blankie. I put some of your things away this morning. I'm not gonna lie sweet girl, that was rough. I cried a lot and I talked to your picture. I wonder if you heard me. I talk to you all the time. It would be nice if you could hear me. I miss how your ears would go straight up and your little head would cock to the side when I talked to you. It was like you knew exactly what I was saying. I wish I could know that you still heard me.

I miss you babygirl and I love you so, so much.

Love,
Mommy
Quote 0 0
Ravensmommy
I'm really missing you today, Ravengirl. I'm finally getting the front door replaced so hopefully it won't be as cold in here this winter. Today I sat on the couch watching football and knitting and wishing you were here with me with all my heart. Some days it just seems like I am going through the motions, you know? We did everything together, sweet girl, and now I'm alone. How am I supposed to go on without you? You've got a very sad mommy today, love.

I love you bunches and bunches and some more after that,
Mommy
Quote 0 0
Lanachka
Dear Ravensmommy:   I am so sorry for the loss of Raven.  She was so beautiful.  I know what you are going through as the love we receive from our babies is so unconditional.   Those memories will keep her alive in your heart.  Talk to her and write down all the memories you have together and that will be a help to you as time goes on.  It has for me.  I had to lay my Baby Kitty to rest last Wednesday.  The hardest thing I have ever had to do in this life.  Every place in our home reminds us of our Baby Kitty and I have tried to imagine her sitting in her favorite chair.  I pray you will know that there are others who feel your pain and are her for you to talk to.  God bless you.  Baby Kitty's mom
Quote 0 0
Ravensmommy
Hi Love,

I spent much of this afternoon staring at your picture. I love your sweet face. I don't think I told you that enough. I miss that face and those great big ears. I miss everything about you, Raven. I'm so lost and lonely and empty without you. I used to love to come home after work because I could always tell you about my day and, no matter what, you loved me and did everything you could to make it all better. I dread coming home now. The house is empty and bleak and sad without you. You were a little girl but, oh, you had such a big presence. I miss you so much.

Love and kisses,
Mommy
Quote 0 0
Ravensmommy
Hi baby,

Yesterday was two weeks since you've been gone. It was a rough day for me, love. I came home from work and stared at your picture and cried. I wanted to hold you so much. I miss you babygirl. I miss you so much.

Love,
Mommy
Quote 0 0
Ravensmommy
I haven't written in a while, sweetheart, but not because I've forgotten you. I've been talking to your picture a lot. I still can't look at you without crying, though. I was talking about you to someone last night and I couldn't stop crying. She understood and she just listened to me talk and talk about you.

I miss you, babygirl. I miss you so much. I know that you are playing and enjoying yourself now and that makes me so happy but I still hurt so much because you aren't here with me.

I love you,
Mommy
Quote 0 0
Ravensmommy
I can't believe you have been gone for almost a month. It seems like forever since I held you in my arms but the pain of losing you is still so fresh and raw. I miss you so much, Raven.

I wouldn't have missed loving you for anything in the world. The day we met will always be the best day of my life.

I love you,
Mommy
Quote 0 0
Ravensmommy
Hello, Little Love,

I hope so much that you are having a wonderful time at Rainbow Bridge. Don't let Nikki boss you...I know she will try! You and Heidi will get along so well. Tell her that Mommy says hi and that she misses her, too.

I'm not sure if I'm going to put up the Christmas tree this year, baby. I know that, if I do, I'll cry my eyes out when I unwrap all your ornaments. I miss you, baby.

I'll be watching football today and I'll be thinking about you. I promise not to yell at the TV too much. ;)

I love you baby. Bunches and bunches and some more after that.

Hugs and kisses and lots of love,
Mommy
Quote 0 0
Ravensmommy
Hello, baby,

I haven't written in a while. I miss you every day. I know that you are happy and at peace and I am glad for that. I look at your picture and I still cry. I'm still sad that you are gone.

It is almost Christmas and even though I swore I wasn't going to put up the tree this year, I did anyway. I opened your ornaments and lost it. I wanted you here with me more than anything. Everything reminds me of you. I ate pizza on Saturday and started to tear off pieces of crust for you before I realized what I was doing. I can't go near a pet store without fighting back tears. I miss you so much, Raven.

Please don't forget how much Mommy loves you, babygirl. I think about you all the time and I wish I could dream about you at night. Wait for me, sweetie. Someday we will be together again.

Love,
Mommy
Quote 0 0
Ravensmommy
Hi baby,

I just want you to know that I haven't forgotten you and I miss you so much. I kiss your picture every night and I talk to you. I wish I knew if you could hear me.

I love you sweetheart and not a day goes by that I don't wish that you were still here with me.

Love,
Mommy
Quote 0 0