GingersMommy
My heart is still breaking.  I lost my precious Ginger on the morning of 1/20/16.  She was 15 years old and going blind.  She went out into the backyard to do her business and fell into the pool and drowned.  I thought I was going to lose my mind.  My greatest fear was that she would fall in the pool and it finally happened.  I am so heart broken and can't stop crying.  Thank you all for being here.  I stumbled onto Rainbow bridge many years ago when Ginger was a puppy.  I didn't have a reason to be at Rainbow Bridge at the time but now I do.  I just joined a few minutes ago.  I hope to find some comfort here and to comfort those who need to be comforted.  Thank you 164033_114040542002574_100001898876014_112395_7160228_n.jpg  again for the support I am going to find here.
Beverly Lieb
Ginger's Mommy forever
Quote 0 0
LUCYLULU
Oh Beverly~ I am so sorry to read about your Ginger. What a beautiful girl. I love her colors-- amazing variation. Missing Ginger must be so unbelievably hard. It's just 8 days ago. More than likely you feel as if you've aged 80 years. So much pain. I remember feeling like it was all a bad dream...living in a daze or haze. I wanted to 'wake up' & 'get back to normal'. But it was not going to happen. Life without your best girl is just so empty that it feels like your heart really could just break in two. We all understand. How profound that you stumbled upon the Rainbow Bridge-- when Ginger was a puppy. (?) I believe that you found this wonderful place again because you can be with other people who understand your pain. Also so that you can share your story of the everlasting love between you & your best girl Ginger. Hugs,KC

Quote 0 0
GingersMommy
Oh KC, thank you so much for your wonderful reply.  It means so much to me.  I can't stop crying and seeing the image of my friend and roommate (her Daddy) pulling her out of the pool.  She was my lovie baby for so many years.  She brought joy to everyone.  Every time I go to sit on the couch to watch T.V. I know she will never again snuggle her body up against me.  My only consolation is that she is now at Rainbow Bridge frolicking with all of your babies.
Beverly Lieb
Ginger's Mommy forever
Quote 0 0
DanHenao
Beverly,

You have my deepest condolences for the loss of Ginger. It does not feel the same without our pets with us at all. We all understand your pain. At least Ginger is no longer suffering and she is now in peace. Ginger will live one in photos, video and your heart.
Danny

My friend, my brother, Rupert, pre 2001-January 25, 2016 
I love you and I miss you. 

Quote 0 0
GingersMommy
Hi Danny.  Thank you so much.  You lost your fur baby on January 25th?  I am so sorry for your loss.  It is so hard but I can see that we all have each other for comfort.  Thank you for your condolences.
Beverly Lieb
Ginger's Mommy forever
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Beverly. so very sorry about Ginger - what a beautiful girl she was.  Its just awful when we lose our precious pets - we lost our beloved Jim almost 7 weeks ago. He was 17, and had a really bad night so we had no option other than to have him pts. 
  I spent the next 2 weeks in a total fog, couldn`t sleep or eat. Well meaning friends just cannot understand what we are going through, some even expect that you can go straight out and get another dog - as if you can replace them so easily. Things gradually do get better, though I still have bad days, but I now know Jim is running freely with all the other little souls who have gone over the Bridge, and I know for sure we`ll be reunited with them again. 
 Take time to be kind to yourself, this truly is such a helpful forum to be on as we all understand just how much our lives have now changed since losing our babies. 
        Take care & Big Hugs to you. Jackie. xx

J Taylor
Quote 0 0
GingersMommy
Thank you Jackie.  I am so sorry to hear about your precious Jim.  I'm sure he is at Rainbow Bridge frolicking with my Ginger.  It is very hard for me.  Ginger was my love for 15 years and now I have to go on without her.  We will get another dog but Ginger will never be replaced.  I am so grateful for the love and support I am getting here on the forums.
Beverly Lieb
Ginger's Mommy forever
Quote 0 0