BlueTree
We were a team. She was my ally and my soulmate. We were together for 18 years. She knew me and loved me. I couldn't bear to be away from her. She was always on my mind if I did venture out. It's been a month since she left and I am still not processing the emotions. The impact has been too much for me to take. Am so bereft. So alone without her. We had a pact that we'd go together and she wouldn't leave me here. But she held on to the last possible moment. Her end was very bad. She had been ill for a while. A long while. I did everything I could. She knew that. I still can't wrap my mind around this. My life has definitely taken a down-hill turn since she left. Her name was ChiChi - because she was so filled with energy. She had so much love in her. That was her spark. Now I am not myself - it's like I am half.
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Dear Eden,

I am so, so sorry for the loss of your precious ChiChi, it is never easy to lose such a loved and valued member of our family.
ChiChi sounds like such a wonderful girl, who gave you so much love each and every day.
If you feel up to it, maybe you could share a favorite memory or story about your sweet girl and possibly a photo of her as well.....of course I completely understand if you aren't feeling up to it at this moment, there is no rush, so whenever you feel up to it, I would love to hear more about your sweet girl.

Sending our most positive thoughts your way, may the love and light that is your precious ChiChi fill your heart with such warmth, bringing with her love, the peace and healing your heart so deserves.

I am so sorry for your loss, Sincerely, Don & Vera

Image result for in your heart forever pooh quotes

Quote 0 0
BlueTree
chichi.jpg 
Quote 0 0
BlueTree

Thank you for your kind words Don and Vera. Even though I am numb, I can still feel your kindness.

To tell a story about our life together is to sort through moment to moment times, like when we first were starting out, I had been lying down, feeling depressed and she just came over to where I was lying and put her paw on my face and started to stroke it, like a mother would do to a child. I had never, ever experienced that kind of gesture before. It was a moment of complete and unconditional love. That was one moment of living with an angel. It was a gift, I know this.

Quote 0 0
MyBella
Hi Eden,

What a sweet photo of your beautiful ChiChi, I absolutely love her markings.

Thank you for sharing such a touching memory of your ChiChi, such a gentle, sweet girl, stroking your face, her gentle and loving spirit knew exactly what you needed in that moment and I am sure it was the start of such a beautiful bond between you two....a true Angel helping you....so beautiful......

Thank you for sharing this photo and beautiful story of your sweet ChiChi, I look forward to learning more about her.

May you always feel her gentle paws as they embrace your heart with such love.

In Friendship, Don & Vera

Quote 0 0
BlueTree

She was sent from above to keep my heart open and to keep me going. She was the light of my life. Her markings were very unusual - she had exactly the marks where the chakras are - from the top of her head, to bottom. That photo was taken in her prime. She had been ill for years - it became chronic and no vet was able to turn around what her body developed. I took her to countless vets - to no avail. She suffered and I suffered with her. It broke my heart over and over. I have another cat who was adopted 13 years ago. ChiChi was like a surrogate mother for her as well. Her name is Mati. Since ChiChi died Mati has been in a health crisis as well. I am not alone in this great loss.

Thank you again for your comfort and kindness.

Quote 0 0
ForMitookie_03
Hi Eden,

ChiChi is an absolutely gorgeous kitty.  I know exactly how you feel.  My Mitookie was my soulmate and a huge part of me is gone.  He was 15 and had been sick for a while, but I really thought the last surgery he had was going to turn things around and instead I had to put him down 2 days later.   I still can't tell the whole story, it is too arduous a task.  My heart and my mind are exhausted from the grief.  I hope that you can find some peace and comfort.  Pet parents on this forum really are the best.  Everyone understands the depth of your pain.  It is what has gotten me through the last 3 weeks.  Sending prayers and hugs your way.
Marina ~ Mitookie's Mom
Quote 0 0
BlueTree

Oh Marina, I know and understand - how could I not. This is a bond that is like a fusion. One goes the other is left bereft. I could go into the dimensions of this - how it was pre-arranged from above, how my hometeam knows/knew back then how much of an orphan child I'd been my entire life and that through nature I felt at home and at ease. It was through my animals that I expressed and received love and held them dearest in my heart throughout my life. I'd searched high and low - throughout entire counties to find her. I was on a quest to find the perfect match for our household and knew that when we met I'd recognize her. And true to the last detail, she arrived into my world.

I'd gone to a rescue home, run by an amazing woman and it took a few minutes before ChiChi lied down right by my side and communicated to me directly that I totally needed to take her home. My soul perked up like from a deep sleep and once I touched her, I knew it was her. She was fierce, funny, smart and the queen of the castle. She was wiser than I'll ever be in how she dealt with life. I can't call her anything else but my ally - for that she was - in war and in peace. She was there by my side for 18 years. The best years of my life.

Quote 0 0
Mollysmomforever
So very sorry for the loss of your beautiful ChiChi.  I love the story of how she let you know that you needed to take her home with you 18 years ago!
So many of us share your pain and grief.  I hope it helps a little bit to know that others understand.
Molly's Mom Forever
Jo

Quote 0 0