S3r3nity
This is my first post here, fitting it should be in memory of my heart, my Emma Rose. Today is her adoption day...was her adoption day. I lost her three months ago, yet the hurt is as if no time has passed. Emma was more then my heart, she was my twin soul. She mirrored me perfectly. I adopted her from a local shelter 10 yrs ago today. Since there was no way of knowing her birthday, I always celebrated it today. Tonight I had eggs and pancakes for dinner in her honor- her favorite treat!

To my Emma:

I miss you baby girl, so much my heart is shattered and at times I can hardly breath. I love you and thank you for being the amazing gift you are and always will be. Rest my love, you have earned it! We will see each other again one day. I know you will be waiting for me. Until then...just know you are so very loved...my heart, my soul, my angel watching over me.

PICT0938.JPG 
S3r3nity <3
"You left a memory no one can steal, you left a heartache no one can heal."
Quote 0 0
CKMP
S3r3nity,

A very Happy Birthday Emma!  Lucky pup with a cosy bed and comforter plus pancakes and eggs!  Run, jump, play and sleep with freedom and pure joy knowing you are so loved.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am so so sorry for the loss of your sweet girl Emma.  She is beautiful.  Nothing compares to the heartache and pain of the loss of our heart-dog . . . Life changes . . . Wishing you some moments of peace within the hailstorms of grief. . . 
Quote 0 0
Sampson
Please accept my most sincere condolences on the loss of your beloved Emma. Such a cute picture and I think it was a great idea to have her favorite foods today. Unfortunately it takes time to go through the worst of the grief and even then you will always carry her in your heart. I do believe you will meet again one day.
Take good care! S.
Quote 0 0
S3r3nity
Thank you both for your very kind words and wonderful birthday wishes! Your kindness helps in such a difficult time. It is my hope that this may be a place of understanding and healing...so far it is. <3 
S3r3nity <3
"You left a memory no one can steal, you left a heartache no one can heal."
Quote 0 0
MDole

S3r3nity - I love the picture you shared. Little Emma was a blessed dog. And from your heartfelt post I know that sweet girl lived a wonderful life - a life every dog should be lucky enough to live. And while I beloved pets don't get to be with us as long as we would like them to, knowing you gave your sweet girl a life of love and comfort is something you can hold near to your heart.

About 6 weeks ago I had to say goodbye to my Black Lab of 12.5 years ... And I shed tears even as I write this message. But I smile at the life he lived and the joy he gave me, and the comfort I provided to him. Saying goodbye to our wonderful pets is one of the most difficult occurrences in our lifetime. I feel for you ... I share your sadness ... Hold onto the fact our loved ones won't know pain ... And hold onto the fact they lived the lives every dog can only dream of ... My best to you ...

MD
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
I am so sorry for your loss of Emma - such a beautiful little girl, and I would also like to wish her a Happy Birthday over the Bridge where she will be running free and happy. But I know she will be looking down on you every now and then, just as I know my little dog watches over me.  Emma will always be with you, in your heart and soul, until you meet again one day.   Take care,

Hugs Jackie
J Taylor
Quote 0 0