Mschelie
The morning I lost my furbaby I held her in my arms crying. It was 12:30am and a bright moon, I will never forget. My daughter drove up from Charleston,SC so she could see her one last time. We all laid with her that night, an extremely emotional night. We cried for a week solid, now it's periodic. I keep seeing signs of her everywhere. The morning she passed I saw her in the form of a cloud in the sky. She had bleeding tumers so we had to shampoo the carpet, the next day I saw her paw print on the carpet! We went to the park and I saw another cocker spaniel, the owners said she is not friendly, however she ran up to me wiggling her tail like she knew me all her life! But the most incredible sign is she use to love to snuggle in between my legs at the bottom of the bed. Three times now I have felt her doing this. The first time it was just a tug on the comforter, now it's a full blown wiggle plop!! She knows my heart is still so heavy with grief I miss her so very much. I hope it's her telling me she is ok, happy but misses me too. I hope I'm not going crazy!! Has this happened to anyone else?
Quote 0 0
catlong75
Hi I have not had any signs from my fur baby Hitomi  who has been gone for a month now, and oh how my heart aches for one. There are people on this site who has had signs. You said she had bleeding tumors, what exactly do you mean by that? How long did she have them, and what did a vet  say to do? So sorry to ask Im not  trying to question you, Im just curious because Hitomi had some kind of mass that was bleeding/draining and still dont have a clue as to what it was. So if our pets had the same thing then maybe I can get a sense of what it was.
hitomi's mom
Quote 0 0
catlong75
I forgot to add Scarlett is so cute
hitomi's mom
Quote 0 0
Mschelie
Aww thank you! She was a true little diva in her prime!
Quote 0 0
Mschelie
, I'm so sorry for your loss. It is definitely the deepest heartache I have ever experienced. The vet said she could remove it but she had been through so many surgeries already I decided to just keep it bandaged. The vet told me they are called outside fatty tumers. Some bleed some do not. I was to soak in in Epsom salts and gave her antibiotics. She had a big one under the skin on her chest. Common in older dogs is all I got for an explanation. I also heard it's more common for dogs that come from backyard breeders. Scarlett was a cocker spaniel i prayed she would make it to 16, but she had bladder stones (surgery to remove), these tumors (surgery to remove, but more came) a bad hip, and Cushings. So I just made her very comfortable the last year, I was her nurse basically.
You will have signs from Hitomi, just listen and see from your heart. From what I hear that's where our babies live now in our heart. I made a memorial where she passed and talk to her daily, that helps.
Quote 0 0
vallaing
Your so lucky to have signs from your beautiful baby Mchelie. 

Like Catlong I too am waiting for a sign from my fur baby that I lost on Friday. 

With my other two I had very strong signs, but maybe I'm trying too hard? 

Your very blessed. 

Quote 0 0
Mschelie
Thank you! I do try to tell myself it is a blessing and I truly believe it is....guess I just miss her so bad it's hard to face that she's gone. So very sorry for your loss...I'm sure you will start seeing the signs too. The only I ever asked for was the morning she passed. Everyone had finally left me alone and I broke down crying and asked God for a sign that she was ok. That's when I saw her shape in the clouds. <3 I posted it
Quote 0 0
vallaing
Wow that is amazing. Thanks for posting.  It gives us all hope. What a special baby she was. 
Quote 0 0
Mschelie
Awww thank-you! It makes me feel so good when I know others can see her image. I know I wasn't imagining it.
Quote 0 0
dkinney
Hi. My Corgi, Jenny, passed in January. Feels like it was yesterday. She was 9. She was and is my best friend. I still cry sometimes. I have seen things around the house that show me she's still with me. And I'm not crazy. Please know you are not alone in your grief. I try to focus on the joy she gave me. I have had lots of pets in my life but there is something really special about my Jenny girl. Take care. ((HUG))
Quote 0 0
Mschelie
Awww thank-you! I guess I just wanted to know I wasn't alone. There have just been so many signs she is still with me. I was right there by her side when she passed. I feel guilty because I didn't know she was getting ready to leave me. She had many ailments so I thought she hurt her hip again. And with Cushings they breathe heavy so I was use to these symptoms. I did rub her side when she laid down her final time so at least I know she knew I was there. It just hurts so bad and I'm crying just typing this. I truly believe this pain will never go away. I do focus on all of are wonderful times and the times she was there for me. She was my other daughter. I feel for you as well, my uncle had a Corgi. They have the moat human eyes I have ever seen, so adorable. I am so sorry for your loss. Thank-you for you comments they really meant a lot to me. ((Hugs back))
Quote 0 0
michelle54
I have had signs from Oliver. I have heard his meow which was raspy and have felt him jump on my bed and fekt him walking on the bed. My bf has seen him twice at our bedroom door. It comfort s me. But I cry everyday. I just miss him so much....
Quote 0 0
Mschelie
It's so painful yet so wonderful to know they are still with you. I was riding down the road yesterday and saw a big billboard that had an ad using a cocker spaniel! Yet another sign! (Hugs)
Quote 0 0