Kayallen46
Thank you for sharing your wonderful stories of your fur babies I have found comfort knowing that am not alone it's now been a week although it feels like yesterday still can't look at pictures of her or bear to say her name out loud I miss rosie at night cause she slept with me cuddled in I don't think I'd get through this without everyone love you so much rosie miss you roro
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
It was 6 WEEKS before I could even see enough to type about my Molly.  So you are doing well to be able to talk at all about your baby.  I agree, I too would not have even made it this far without everyone here.  There aren't more wonderful people in all the world than the ones you find here.  I always have to thank Ginny for starting this place that has done so much for so many of us.

I still can't look at Molly's picture album.  I post pictures here and do it quickly.  I just can't bear the thought that she will be forgotten.  My daughters don't even ask how I am doing it is all so far from their minds, but not from mine.  It is still WAY too fresh.  I know where you are, I understand and I hope that helps some.

I wish you peace and sending you lots of hugs
table.JPG   
janice
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Hi, so sorry for your loss of Rosie. You`ve come to the right place , everyone understands your loss, and will try to help you through this awful time. 
                       Hugs to you, Jackie.
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
I am so sorry for your loss as well! A week is such a short time - I know you must be in so much pain. I hated sleeping in our bed after our dog, Bailey, died. I still expect to see him when I turn over and it's been over 4 months. So please be kind to yourself during this oh, so difficult time.
Jackie is right: we all understand and sympathize with you are going through!
Hugs,
MJ
Quote 0 0
Sampson
I would like to add my condololences. It's been such a short time. The loss and hurt are still so raw. I had tears in my eyes reading about your Rosie.
Sending hugs,
S.
Quote 0 0
Sadiesmom061308
I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Rosie. We are all grieving for our fur babies. Talk often on this forum. We are all here to help you through this excruciating pain.
Sending you hugs and wishing you peace.
Tammy
Quote 0 0