Kayallen46
My fur baby rosie had to be put to sleep today I can't believe she's gone I just can't stop crying my heart hurts so much it's not fair I had her for a long time since she was 5weeks she was 18yrs old
Quote 0 0
catlover1
So sorry to hear about the loss of your baby. My cat that I had for 12 years (we found him abandoned outside when he was a few weeks old) passed away 10 weeks ago and life has been terrible. I started to write a journal of all the great memories we had and I think you should too. I still can't stop crying either. We are all here for you. 
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
So sorry to hear of your loss.  You didn't give many details but we are all in this same boat here. Grieving the loss of a beloved member of the family.  I hope you feel better soon.  It isn't an easy process but there is always someone here to help ease the hard times.  Take care.
janice
Quote 0 0
Kayallen46
She had a growth on her right leg they gave her medicine for the pain but she had it since October but for a few days she been crying when you touched her she was in pain when she tried to jump up on the sofa and she just didn't want to go out for walks or play with her ball so I knew it was time
Quote 0 0
Chrissy
So sorry for your loss.  I too had similar happen to my Duke he had a lump appear on his left leg, it so quickly took hold and we had to let him go.  Seven weeks in now but still have really low moments and now don't know what to do about his ashes.  I hope you find comfort and peace somehow knowing that she is out of her pain.
Quote 0 0
Kayallen46
Am sorry to hear about duke its so sad yeah am waiting on rosie ashes coming home am going to put some in her favorite place
Quote 0 0
ForCupcake
I'm really sorry for your loss and I know exactly what you are going through. I've been crying for about 30 hrs straight due to the loss of my pup. I hope it gets better for all of us. Sending you lot's of love,

-Sierre B.
With Love,

Sierre B. 
Quote 0 0