jfatzinger
We had to put my Flo down last Sunday. She was 16 and she had two kinds of cancers. She had Lymphoma and a tumor in her right cheek that was aggressive and I believe the tumor was called Squamas Cell Carcinoma in the mouth. Before we put her down, she was acting weird. I miss her so much and I am really having a hard time with the loss. Flo meant everything to me.
Quote 0 0
frostymommy
Dear Flo mommy,
So sorry for your loss. It takes time to heal, please be gentle to yourself. My pain is as raw as yours, as we lost Frosty 17 days ago. He was just 2 and had a heart attack. I didn't know about this site till yesterday, and I'm thankful that you all are here so we can pray for and support one another. I still see Frosty's things, I feel like he is still sleeping in the kitchen. It is very hard. Please be gentle to yourself, that is what your precious kitty would want mommy to do. I will join the first candlelight memorial tomorrow night. Please pray for me as I will pray for you. Frosty is playing with your baby now, he is so blessed! Hugs!!
Soph
Frosty Joy 5/14 - 7/16
Quote 0 0
CK1991
I'm so sorry for your loss! Flo may have been acring strange because of the pain she was in. I know it is a very hard decision but considering her age and having 2 types cancer it seeems like you made the right call.
Thinking of you, CK
Quote 0 0
jfatzinger
Yeah I know I did. It is so hard for me right now. I miss her so much! I wish I could see her and I wish she could come back.
Quote 0 0