EmmasMama Show full post »
EmmasMama
Sorry, I did not think it would post such a huge screenshot of the video!
Quote 0 0
TStraka
I dont know what I’m doing cuz I’ve never done any forums before but I lost my Bella this past Friday and I’m positively devastated 😢
Terri 
Quote 0 0
EmmasMama
Hi Terri - I am so sorry for the loss of Bella. I lost my Emma on the 31st after almost 15 years together. She was my world, and I'm still trying to figure out how to cope. I think getting on this forum is a great first step. I've never really done forums either, but I have found the love and support from others on this forum that are going through the same thing has helped immeasurably. For me, it's been comforting knowing that I'm not alone, especially when others in my personal life seem to have moved on and don't really want to continue mourning her. While I don't have all the answers, I can tell you what has helped me. Writing Emma's story helped; knowing people are reading it and feeling the same way and commenting helped; putting away much of Emma's stuff (beds, toys, food, etc.), at least temporarily, helped to not have the constant reminders while I try to digest what happened; reading other people's posts on here about their babies helped me feel less alone. Also, the first day after Emma's death, I felt like I was going crazy and spinning out of control with emotion, so I called a hotline from Lap of Love and spoke to a wonderful grief counselor for free named Stephanie. She let me tell Emma's story and cry and vent, and she offered wonderful comfort and emailed me some good articles on processing grief. I cry every day and it comes and goes randomly, but even though it has only been 2 weeks, I do feel like it's getting a tiny bit better. I can at least talk about Emma without bursting into tears, so I consider that progress. I hope that you stick with this forum and that you start to feel some peace. Sending you love and hugs. 

Lindsey
Quote 0 0
TStraka
Thank you Lindsey. I would like to tell Bella’s story. Where do I go to share it? I’m randomly crying all day at work and feel like a fool. At home whenever I cry it gets my 8 year old son worked up.  I feel like I’m constantly hiding to cry. 
Terri 
Quote 0 0
EmmasMama
Hi Terri - Go to the top of this page and click the back arrow button next to the title of my post about Emma. It will take you to the main page to post. Then go to the top right and click the "New Topic" button. It will open a blank page for you to include a title and text below it. Let me know if you have any issues navigating. I am eager to read Bella's story, I think writing it will help.
Quote 0 0
TStraka
Lindsey am I understanding that I can do a short post for free but if I want a memorial page it is $25?
Terri 
Quote 0 0
EmmasMama
@TStrakaHi Terri - Sorry, I do not know about memorial pages and charges. I honestly have not looked into it. But as you can see from my original post about Emma, the post can be quite long and I didn't have to pay anything. 
Quote 0 0