Forum

Author   Comment  
Blodynpink05

Reply with quote  #1 
I am absutely devastated, we lost our beloved Dexter Sunday night, he was extremely uncomfortable Sunday morning, his belly had swollen, and he didn't want to leave my sight. He just wanted hugs and kisses off me, we took him to the emergency vet, poor boy had bladder cancer that had spread to his prostate. The loss is overwhelming, I feel empty, and numb, and would do anything to have him back home with us.

Attached Images
jpeg FB_IMG_1520859122710.jpg (104.12 KB, 4 views)
jpeg IMG_20160905_064316.jpg (3.76 MB, 4 views)
jpeg FB_IMG_1520803681637.jpg (43.65 KB, 4 views)

Blodynpink05

Reply with quote  #2 
Dexter Williams 22/10/2009-11/03/2018
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #3 
I am so sorry for your huge loss! I love the pictures you have posted of Dexter! Such a beautiful boy! 💙
It had to be such a shock for you to have Dexter become ill so suddenly and then to get such a terrible diagnosis at the emergency vet!
I also remember feeling numb after we had to let our little guy go. I think it is our brain's way of trying to protect is from such overwhelming pain.
I am glad you posted here as it's important to be able to talk to people who understand the terrible grief you are feeling. Please post again when you feel up to it and let us know how you are doing. I would love to hear more about your beloved Dexter. Sending hugs,
MJ 🤗
CK1991

Reply with quote  #4 
I'm sorry you lost your beloved Dexter. Such sad timing on Mother's Day. I agree that this must have taken a huge toll on you having happened so quickly and not having much chance to spend with Dexter. He was a handsome dog. RIP sweet Dexter! Hugs to you,
CK
littlelil

Reply with quote  #5 
So sorry for your loss and for Dexter.

He looks so sweet.

I just lost my cat yesterday. She was 17 and had been diagnosed with an injection-site sarcoma around Christmas time. 

I'm feeling numb at the moment too so I can relate to you and Bailey15.

The most important thing is that you were able to take care of him on his last day and that you were there to comfort him and give him the attention he needed.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.