Aubs08
Over a month ago I lost my wonderful dog Aubrey. Growing up in the city I was never allowed to have pets except for fish, so when I moved to the suburbs when I really wanted a dog. My mom picked out my dog Aubrey a Chinese powder puff crested. He was really shy when we first met him but he was extremely sweet. My sweet boy has been through it all with me and my mom. Our birthdays, graduation, prom, break ups, new relationships, meeting friends, and even a few vacations. Aubrey was definetly a huge part of our family's life. I was proud to be his owner and sister. Sadly he had an enlargred heart and died 4 months later after we found out. On his last day he laid in the bed with me coughing really really bad but it so I just rubbed him a little falling in out if sleep. My mom and I ran a few errands that day and when we came back I discovered my baby was gone. Not a day goes by that I don't miss him. I miss holding him, cuddling with him, his funny ways, just everything about him. I still look for him at times and forget he is not here. I know he is in a better and painless place I just miss my best friend so much.
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
I am so very sorry for your loss. Aubrey was a beautiful little dog, the 2 of you look so content in your photo. Its just heartbreaking when we lose them, especially when they have been through so many important events in our lives. We lost our 17 year old dog Jim 18 weeks ago, and I still look for him even now. He used to sleep in his basket next to our bed, and I still automatically put my hand down to stroke him.
 Aubrey would thank you for all the love and care you gave him, and yes, all our little babies are now in a better place - but its so hard adjusting to a life without them. 
                                          Sending you Peace & Hugs, Jackie
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
et61
So sorry for your loss. Aubrey was fortunate to have had such s wonderful life with you. It's amazing the things in our lives they experience with us. Our lives seem to change when they are no longer with us.
Quote 0 0
Aubs08
Thank you so much for your kind words and understanding
Quote 0 0
Aubs08
Thank you so much for your kind words and understanding
Quote 0 0