Rusted
Sad to say that I had to put my 14 Molly to sleep maybe 2 hours ago. She had a belly full of blood from a mass on her liver. Earlier today she was playing and acting normal. In the blink of an eye she’s gone. It’s exactly 6 months ago I had to put her sister Penny to sleep. Cancer took her from me also. My heart is so broken. I know they’re both at peace and pain and cancer free now. I truly believe Penny was waiting for her sister and the Rainbow Bridge. Mommy loves you and misses you
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
Rusted,
I am so very sorry that you had to let your baby go.  It is so terrible when it seems like everything is O.K. and then it isn't and you have to make the terrible decision.  To lose 2 so close together is so heartbreaking.  Cancer is a terrible fiend.  My Cody passed exactly 7 weeks ago today.  I thought he was doing good and then the next day he wasn't and the day after that he was gone.  He had a brain tumor :-(.  I miss him so very, very much.  His "sister" passed in 2017 and now they are both gone.  Your Molly looks so precious in that picture.  I am glad they, along with my Cody are pain free but I am sad because the pain is not gone for us.  :-(
Julie
Cody's mom
Julie 💔
"Grief only exists where love lived first."
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0
Rusted
Thanks Julie , and I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Cody. It was the same for my Molly and Penny, doing well and all of a sudden they’re gone. It really is heartbreaking. I still having a hard time dealing with losing Penny it’s like a kick in the gut losing my Molly. I do have 2 more precious girls that need me, my Lilly and Bella. It’s truly amazing how they know their sister is not coming home. Maybe when the time is right you’ll give another pup the chance to have a loving home. Our babies will forever be in our hearts and memories.

Linda
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
Linda,
Right now the thought of adopting another baby is not on the radar but this past Wednesday I started fostering for the local animal shelter.  I have 2 tiny 4 week old kitties that were abandoned at someones workplace.  They are really sweet and just need a safe place to grow until they are big enough to be fixed and get adopted.  They say I will probably have them for about 2 months and then afterwards will probably get more.  I had a cat, Moneypenny, who passed in 2017.  She was an orange tabby and lived until the ripe old age of 18.  The little orange boy kitty sort of reminds me of her.  She, along with Cody, will forever be in my heart and memory for sure. ~ Julie

kitties.jpg 
Julie 💔
"Grief only exists where love lived first."
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0
Rusted
They are adorable and so precious and innocent. I truly hope one day they will find their forever home. It’s such a wonderful thing you’re doing by fostering. Again, I am so sorry for your loss.

Linda
Quote 0 0