LaylaForeverinmyHeart Show full post »
Monroegirl
I'm so sorry for the loss of your Layla. I had my girl for 20 years and got her when I was 21, so she was with me during so many life events and such a huge part of me like you described. (((Hugs))) It's so very difficult without them. 
Quote 0 0
LaylaForeverinmyHeart
@Monroegirl Thank you so much, it really is. I am so sorry for your loss as well. Life is so different without them 😢 Sending hugs!
Yana 
Quote 0 0
LaylaForeverinmyHeart
Hi my sweet girl, I miss you so much! I would give anything for you to still be here. You will always be in my heart, I think about you every second of every day. I miss you and love you with all my heart. I hope you’re doing good up there my sweet angel 🙏💔
Yana 
Quote 0 0
LaylaForeverinmyHeart
Thank you so much @jasminbailey for your kind
words. I too am sorry for your loss. I pray it gets easier for all of us, it’s so hard being without our babies 😢
Yana 
Quote 1 0
LaylaForeverinmyHeart
Hi my angel, Friday will be 3 months since I last held you in my arms and kissed you goodbye. The pain does not get easier and the tears just don’t stop. Not a day has gone by that I didn’t cry. I miss you every minute of every day. I pray for you everyday as I always did. I hope that you’re happy up there. I love you always and forever. I hope you know that. You were and will always be my first baby. My heart will never mend because you took a big piece with you so you’ll never be alone. I will keep you in my heart always❤️ I love you Laylachka🙏😢💔
Yana 
Quote 0 0
LaylaForeverinmyHeart
Hi my baby girl, laying in bed and thinking about you as always. Miss you so much, today, tomorrow and forever. I light up your crystal every morning and turn it off every night in memory of you. I keep you in my heart. I wish you were still here so I wouldn’t have to kiss your picture every night. I am grateful that I had almost 15 years with you and got to experience a love so deep and pure. I just really wish you were still here. I hope you’re okay up there. I love you my princess, always and forever. I hope you know that. I pray I will see you again one day until then my heart is forever broken 💔🙏
Yana 
Quote 0 0