Cherie1111
Hello on May 21st I Lost My Baby Sunny after months of trying to find out what was wrong with him and lots of money I had to give up. He had bilateral laryngeal paralysis which led to a hiatal hernia and then megaesophagus. All of these things are very rare in cats. I found Sunny at 4 weeks old behind my house after a major thunderstorm when I was dealing with severe depression and he brought so much joy, laughter and happiness into my life. He only lived to be one year and seven and a half months old. I've never craved to have a pet back like I have craved for him. Then on July 6th my kitty Stormy got sick and after lots of money and 3 weeks of treatment she is doing great now! But then my kitty Sky got sick this past week and after lots of money it was only a couple days before I found out he had cancer and I had to send him up to heaven to be with Sunny at 2 a.m. Sunday morning. So now Sunny and Sky are both gone :( I still have 2 babies here, Stormy and Rain and I love them very much but the house feels so empty and my heart has a big hole in it. I didn't know how I was going to get through the pain of losing Sunny and now just three months and 9 days later also have the pain from losing Sky. The pain is truly unbearable. I don't know how to do this. I plan on looking for a pet loss group of some kind in my area tomorrow. I want to post pictures but the files are too big.
Cherie Gibson
Quote 0 0
Misslaurie75
I am so so sorry. I am going through something similar. We put my Buttons to sleep a week ago and my other baby, Penny, will likely go in tomorrow or Tuesday. I am having panic attacks thinking about it. I also have a 13 year old cat, a 2 year old cat and an 8 week old kitten I found when I went to Nashville in the hotel parking lot. I also have a 1 year old dog. Buttons was just about 20 and Penny is 15. I lost Buttons' brother, Enzo, a year and a half ago. My grief is strong and often unbearable. I just wanted to let you know I understand that even though you have other pets it still seems so empty. Their personalities are all so different. I am here for you.
Quote 0 0
Sampson
My condolences on the loss of your little Sunny and also for Sky. It's hard to lose beloved pets and to lose both in such short order is indeed very heartbreaking. I hope you are able to find a pet loss group to help you in the pain you are dealing with. Take good care!
S.
Quote 0 0
Cherie1111
Thank you so much Miss Laurie and Sampson. It means a lot but at the same time is also sad the others are going through the same thing. It means a lot to know that other people care and understand. I'm sorry for your losses also :-( I am going to look for a support group in my area right now. I know I need help for others to get through this. I truly believe we are all on this earth to help each other and love each other while we're here.
Cherie Gibson
Quote 0 0
OmarR
Cherie,

My heart and prayers go out to you for your losses.

Let us know how your support group search goes.

I am in the Indianapolis area and I found 2 of them that meet once per month. I really wish they met every week!

Ask your vet, humane society, or even google for a group in your area.

Good Luck!
Quote 0 0
Cherie1111
Thanks Omar I saw one in Indianapolis while I've been searching so far no luck in my area,Texas but still searching.
Cherie Gibson
Quote 0 0
Luppimylove
I am so so sorry for the loss of your babies. I am going theough a hard situation too. Loosing my guines pig -Luppi- I miss her everyday. I have two amazing dogs that are my life too. They are also feeling sad. We all miss my sweet baby. She was very special.
I understand your pain.
Stay strong! They will always be with you not physically but inside your heart <3
Quote 0 0
Cherie1111
Thank you very very much :-) I agree our babies are in our hearts and I believe we will see them again one day! I'm sorry you are going through this pain also :-(
Cherie Gibson
Quote 0 0