Kuttus
I lost my buddy Kuttus yesterday.She was a wonderful bunny.She was with me for less than a year now. But we had this bonding. She would follow me everywhere around the..to the bed..to where ever. She would demand head rubs.. Petting.. Nd would lick me to show she loves me too.. She was very healthy the previous night lso.. Normal everything. But in the morning she was quite..Just sitting quietly, which happens sometimes.. So I thought she was just resting.. But she kept there.. Facing her back towards me.. Then i thought it was the heat.. So gave her some water.. But still nothing.. She didnt move much.. I curse myself that i still didnt get that she was unwell.. I gave her some upset stomach medicine.. No use.. I got scared and rushed to the vet.. I belong from a small town where vets arent available much the and it was sunday.. We went to all the vets i could find nd all were closed.. Then heavy rains started and i had to stop at a house road side.. She trembled and trembled and breathed her last.. I still cannot forget her face.. I can not stop blaming myself that i couldnt make out that she wasn't well.. I could have saved sometime.. I might have saved her.. She was there for me when I needed most support.. But I couldnt give that to her. May god forgive me. I hiope kuttus forgives me.. I loved her so much.. I pray that wherever she is.. Wherever she will be, she will be at peace.. God forgive me for not being able to take care of her
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
Kuttus sure is a cute bunny. I’m very sorry she got sick and I’m sorry she died while you were trying to find help for her. Bunnies get sick so quickly and it’s really hard when they don’t let you know something is wrong. You tried to get her help. She knows how much you love her,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
Kuttus
Thanks dear.. I just pray that she will be in a better place than she was.. Hope she forgive me..
Quote 0 0