Paw_in_hand
My name's Jess and I just had to put my baby boy Hendrix to sleep on Monday the 6th. He was 11 years old and had a large tumor in his spleen and he wasn't doing good so it was time. He was by my side 24/7 for 11 years. Seriously we were never apart. He got me through so much. My other baby Blaze died back in 2014 on my birthday no less after suffering from 22 seizures through the night and I held her the whole time. Hendrix was there and saw it all. He changed after that and would never let me out of his sight. I have medical issues and pass out from time to time and Hendrix was always there trying to help me up or trying to get help. I can't have children and I'm 33 so he was my son. I'm just so lost right now. I don't know how to live without him. I can't even be in my house because it physically hurts right now. To make it even harder is his little sister Jade won't stop crying and searching for him and it's just heart breaking. They were very very very close so she's devastated right now just like me. I don't think life will ever be the same. I feel like a huge part of me is just gone and I just want him back......💔😭 I'm sorry to unload all this on here but I just feel so lost and alone like no one can understand how much this hurts
Quote 0 0
BoxerMomForever
Jess, I’m so sorry to hear about Hendrix. I so understand how you feel. Lost my girl 3 months ago, she’s had mass on her liver. She was 10 and I was home with her 24/7. I’m having a difficult time. My hubby took it hard but he hides his feelings. You have to grieve as long as you need. I still cry from time to time. We have no kids , she was our fur child. That is tough with your other dog missing Hendrix. I wish I had advice....I’m glad I found this forum to talk. There are understanding pet owners that are going through the same unfortunately. I know what you mean, how to live without them. Still trying to figure that out. I lost a dog before but this time its worse. Lily was my heart dog. It sounds like Hendrix was yours.
Linda *Mom to two boxer angels* Lily {White Girl} 6/22/09 - 10/14/19  ** Ginger {Flashy Fawn Girl} 6/4/97 - 5/28/09
Quote 0 0