KristineMahaney
I just lost Dublin yesterday.  My heart is breaking. Dublin.jpg
~ In honor of Dublin Maggie Mae
Quote 0 0
GoldenLove
I am so deeply sorry for your loss. Your Dublin is so adorable. That sweet, precious look in her eyes tells me she was a very special companion.

I know the pain you are feeling is unfathomable. The journey of grief is full of ups and downs and twists and turns. You have to deal with it in your own way. There is no right or wrong. Give yourself permission to take as long as you need. Everyone copes differently with their loss.

Last Friday, June 5th, was the one year anniversary of the loss of my golden retriever. I have followed many of the stories on this forum for a year, but it wasn't until last Friday that I finally registered and posted a tribute to him. I admit I am still struggling, even after a year. It truly is a personal journey.

Please know that everyone here understands your pain and are here to listen and to provide comfort and support. I will be keeping you in my thoughts.

My heart goes out to you and your precious Dublin.

Take care,

Terri
Quote 0 0
ebbsmom
What a beautiful pup!!!  As Terri says, what you feeling normal.  I lost Ebby (see Ebby's Story) suddenly about 3-1/2 weeks ago.  So far I have been shedding tears everyday and feel like there is this huge hole in my heart.  It helped me to tell her story and to reach out to others on this forum.  You are not alone - my thoughts are with you!
Casey
Love you to the moon and back....
Quote 0 0
Dalidog

Dublins mom...  what a gorgeous baby!!!!  When you can, please tell us all about Dublin.  Talk about your baby, Dublin is very important and we all love to read about the furangels who are with ours now.  Grieve in the way you need to, we are all here to help each other.  My baby Dali (Lhasa Apso) left suddenly on 9/27/14.   It has been over 8 months yet seems like yesterday and forever all at the same time.  I had nightmares, still feel guilt, sadness, emptiness, anger, and every emotion possible.  This forum saved my life.  When others tell you "just a dog", or "get over it" or anything else negative you will learn who really is your friend.  Everyone here has experienced that horrible loss, but also that unconditional love of our furbaby.  We understand how you feel and what you are going through.  I lost weight, got depressed, put on antidepressants and lost my way when Dali left.  I used to take many pictures, but since she left I haven't taken ONE.  NO Christmas tree, no Thanksgiving, Nothing to celebrate.  ....so hard...    I still cry everyday, sometimes more than others.  Signs my girl sends me keep me alive and the knowledge that I will join her one day when the time is right.  Our angels continue to teach us after they leave and we realize we were their human and the love we receive from them is worth more than anything in this world.  I will add your beautiful Dublin to my prayer list for tonight (the candlelighting ceremony).  Take it one day at a time, that is all their is as our lives have changed forever.  Hugs to you and Dublin from me and Dali

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0