Latte Show full post »
Snowflaker
Thank you, but it seems wrong without her. I wanted so badly for her to meet our new addition to the family. I knew at her age she didn’t have long. I just prayed she’d be able to stay long enough. I wanted her in the delivery room even though I knew she wouldn’t be allowed lol. It was all around a terrible day in every way. I was the same way. As soon as I realized she wasn’t coming home, I lost it. I just kept petting her and telling her how much I loved her and that everything would be okay, to just hold on a little longer, we’ll be at the vets soon. It sounds like our babies were very much alike. She always licked away my tears too and cuddled every time she knew I was upset. It gives me hope maybe I can find a dog similar to her to try and help fill the emptiness I feel. Everyone says the baby will help, but I don’t feel like it’ll be the same. It’s hard to describe. It’s selfish to say, but she was always there for me, I’ll always be there for the baby if that makes sense without trying to make that sound like a bad thing. Thank you for your kind words as well. It means a lot. I hope Latte visits you again soon. I hope her reoccurring visits give you the strength you need to keep pushing forward. If there is a God, I know why he took her from me now. Because like you, and many others, I don’t think I’d be here right now if I wasn’t pregnant. I’ve read online volunteering at shelters can help. Maybe you could try that as a distraction and maybe you might find another dog along the way you want to brighten their life like you did with Latte. If you think you’re open to getting a new dog. I know everyone’s different and now may seem way too soon to think about it. Please keep in touch. It would make me feel better to know how you’re doing. Remember to try and sleep so Latte can visit you, and try to eat! You’ll need the energy in your dreams to play with her
Quote 0 0