COOKIES4 Show full post »
COOKIES4
WHICH ONE . HE WAS SO SMARTwould even cock his head to the side in confusion if he heard a different song or commercial understand anything or when you heard something that was weird a new song or when the door bell rang or heard a strange voice in living room LIKE a delivery person or worker or real estate agent we were in a foreclosed bldg before this LANDLORD DECIDED NOT TO PAY THE MORTGAGE FOR YEARS. SPARKY HAD AMAZING BEHAVIORS another story later hee had a certain way he hated the commercial Luna every time it came on we have to turn the volume down hated LUNA FOR CARPRTING AND TILE. PICTURES. MR. CARROT FAVORITE BABY HERE IN MY SPATKY MEMOTISL BAG IN OUR BEDROOM BY HIS MEMORIAL BAG WITH HIS CREMAINS IN IT THEY GAVE ME A DOLLAR STORE TIN

button calendar I do every nite after midnight, paper calendar counting the days he is gone with the button a water bottle call written with the day on orange marker Sparkys favorite color. ORANGE . Then taping the button on the square. Really helps me .Friends Joan Did you sign Sparky's book. Does MILLIE HAVE ONE
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
MEMORIAL WALL IN KITCHEN THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN KITCHEN. MAKES ME SAD NOW
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
Millie18 wrote:
Hi Joan. No. i haven't received an email from you. Maybe the picture files were too large. This site doesn't like larger files
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
Reduce so it wasn't that it's just this site is very sensitive my browser is Chrome this site is really not good and even Ginny founder and rainbowsbridge owner just said try doing something different I've had trouble before but those particular pictures were already reduced and if you want to enlarge and obviously you could do that with your phone
Quote 0 0
KarenE
Hi Joan - I haven't heard from you in awhile and just read your posts to catch up. Thinking of you and sending hugs your way.

Karen 
(Lambeau's mom; Riley and Cooper too)
Karen 
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
I AM STILL ABOUT THE SAME. I HAVE MET A FEW OTHERS AND OF COURSE YOU KAREN THAT ARE HELPING ME. MILLIES MOMMY IS A REALLY GENUINE PERSON.I HAD A REALLY BAD DAY YESTERDAY, TRYING TO GET THROUGH THIS ONE SECOND AT A TIME. HOW ARE YOU DOING . I AM HAVING TROUBLE GETTING BELLA'S VIDEOS TO YOU. I LOST TRACK OF DON AND VERA'S, EMAIL

GO TO RAINBOWSBRIDGE
VISIT A MEMORIAL RESIDENCY
CLICK ON B. THEN FIND DOG
BREED. CHAWAUWA
THEY ARE IN CANADA

YOU CAN ALSO CHECK MEMBERS IN THE FORUM

SIGN IN
LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED MORE HELP

FRIENDS
JOAN
Quote 0 0
Millie18
Joan,

I didn't realize there was a guest book. I went back and signed it.

The picture where he looks like he's smiling is the one on the bottom that reads "Sweet Precious Sparky".

I hope your evening has gone better for you. Sending you prayers tonight that you will be able to sleep.

Diana
Diana

Mom to Millie, Roman, Snoopy & step sister to O'Boy
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
I WILL CHECK TO SEE WHAT PHOTO THAT WAS. I BELIEVE YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 20 PHOTOS IN YOUR RESIDENCY. SOME HAVE TO BE REMOVED BEFORE OTHERS CAN BE ADDED. GINNY IS THE FOUNDER OF RAINBOWS BRIDGE HER STORY IS WORTH READING, PICTURES THERE ALSO BE PREPARED TO CRY SO MAYBE YOU NEED TO WAIT.
FRIENDSHIP JOAN
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
Millie18 wrote:
Joan,

I didn't realize there was a guest book. I went back and signed it.

The picture where he looks like he's smiling is the one on the bottom that reads "Sweet Precious Sparky".

I hope your evening has gone better for you. Sending you prayers tonight that you will be able to sleep.

Diana
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
I TRIED TO FIND THE PICTURE YOU MEAN AND I STARTED TO CRY. WE ARE WATCHING A FAVORITE SHOW JUST BACK ON THIS SEASON IT IS CALLED BORN THIS WAY ABOUT DOWNS SYNDROME. WE HAVE NOT SEEN IT FOR A YEAR AND IT REMINDS ME OF SPARKY . EVERY SOUND AND SCENT REMIND ME, I SEE MY PICTURES BUT NOT THE WORDS YOU HAVE MENTIONED. ONE OF NY GOIS FORUM FRIENDS I MET HERE AT THE BEGINNING IS MARY HER FEATHER BABY IS THE FIRST BIRD I FOUND HERE . FEATHERS IS A QUAIL. VISIT HIS RESIDENCY IF YOU WANT..
HE WAS A THERAPY BIRD.
FRIENDS MOMMY JOAN AND DADDY JIM
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
JOAN THERE IS A SM BIRD IN THE TREE, I THOUGHT OF YOUR DEAR SPARKY. ALL ANIMALS ARE GREETED IN HEAVEN,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
Valley_hughes
COOKIES4 wrote:
I AM STILL ABOUT THE SAME. I HAVE MET A FEW OTHERS AND OF COURSE YOU KAREN THAT ARE HELPING ME. MILLIES MOMMY IS A REALLY GENUINE PERSON.I HAD A REALLY BAD DAY YESTERDAY, TRYING TO GET THROUGH THIS ONE SECOND AT A TIME. HOW ARE YOU DOING . I AM HAVING TROUBLE GETTING BELLA'S VIDEOS TO YOU. I LOST TRACK OF DON AND VERA'S, EMAIL

GO TO RAINBOWSBRIDGE
VISIT A MEMORIAL RESIDENCY
CLICK ON B. THEN FIND DOG
BREED. CHAWAUWA
THEY ARE IN CANADA

YOU CAN ALSO CHECK MEMBERS IN THE FORUM

SIGN IN
LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED MORE HELP

FRIENDS
JOAN

How are you doing today? I still need to set up Peanuts memorial page. Thanks for all of the messages that you send me 💕
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
Thanks
Quote 0 0