Forum

Author   Comment   Page 6 of 6     «   Prev   3   4   5   6
FClaire

Reply with quote  #76 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Custy
Hi Bibbi
I read your post and your words touched my broken heart so much. I haven't been on too much lately because its hurts so much relating to all the posts but I guess I'm meant to hear these words to heal. Today Oct 20th is 4 months since my Rebel of 15 years has gone over the Rainbow Bridge. I can't focus on my life because I'm so empty inside without my best friend. I see him in my dreams and I know he is pain free and his hind legs are good again to run and play. I free abandoned.I talk to him every day and night.
kiss his ashes and paw print every morning and night. his bed is still next to me on the floor with his pillow. When I look around his hair that I would vacuum up, his bowls and food not there then I say it's like he was never here but I know in my heart that he will always be with me. I just want him back and I know that's not reality. I do believe that we will see our beloved pets again but in the meantime the pain is unbearable. My husband doesn't really understand the loneliness I feel.I always took pride in my house and loved the holidays, now I don't have any ambition for anything or care. When he first was gone I did see a red cardinal twice in my yard and I knew he was here visiting and told me he was ok and he wants me to be ok but I can't be because I miss him so much. I have had other dogs that I cherished and they passed over the bridge and I grieved but Rebel has taken a tremendous toll on me. He came into my life when things were not so good and won my love over time and became my shadow when I retired. We rescued him.
I am so sorry for your lost Bibbi I'd guess we are not alone in loss. I wish we could have a little more time with them and I think that I maybe could of done something different to have him longer but it seemed so quick. Truly heartbroken
Custy
FClaire

Reply with quote  #77 
Hi Custy, I just read your post and felt I had to reply, to say that could have been me writing that! I'm eleven weeks without my beautiful Ollie and feel exactly the same as you. I'm so sorry on your loss of Rebel. It's all truly heartbreaking I know. My life will I feel never be the same again. So sorry to you and everyone else here going through this painful journey xxx
Bibbi

Reply with quote  #78 
Hi Custy,
I am so sorry for your loss. I can see you loved your Rebel dearly.
I feel excactly like you do, life is empty and has no meaning anymore. All I want is to have my Ludwig back. I know they dont live as long as us, and I know its not logic; but I want him forever by my side. It feels like I lost my own soul. He was my everything. I really dont know how to cope with loosing him, I have been desperately searching about spiritualism, and different views on afterlife. I really desperately need to know that I will see him again. Hope isnt enough, I need to KNOW. I feel like im loosing my sanity. All I want is to go back to sleep and dream about him, and be with him...
Bibbi
Bibbi

Reply with quote  #79 
3 months since i kissed you...
I wish i would wake up from this nightmare. I long so much to see you again. I need you back, its that simple - I need you back.
I love you and miss you forever!
<3
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.