Bibbi Show full post »
Bibbi
Dear Achilly,
I am sorry to hear about your loss. You did everything you could for him, we all did for our loved ones; but in the end it wont ever be enough to save them. We are stuck with the pain of loosing them, and all we have is the memories and hope or belief that we will have a chance to see them again at some point, a hope to be reunited and gain what we have lost.
We hurt because we loved, and that is beautiful in a way, and we still love them and we have no way of showing the love we have for them now - I wish there was a way i could show my love for my Ludwig to HIM. I wish i could reach out to him somehow. My thoughts are with you in this difficult time!

Dear Custy,
I know excactly what you mean. I cant read too many posts here at this moment, it just adds to my pain seeing all the hurt and pain from other members having lost their loved ones. At the same time I wish there was some comforting words I could provide them. I am sorry to hear about your loss of Rebel, seems you lost him a month before i lost my Ludwig. I also take comfort in dreaming about him. I feel him so close in my dreams, its like he IS with me still in my dreams, staying close to comfort me. The first couple of months after he died I had terrible nightmares about him (had those alot when he was alive too..), that i was looking for him, searching cos he was in danger...rescuing him in different situations and so on. Now my dreams with him are more soothing and they are all him just beeing with me, beeing present and comforting me.
My family and friends also dont understand the impact loosing Ludwig has had on me, so I understand what you are going through related to that. I just decided that the time I grieve is nobody's business, and I will miss him my whole life. I will forever want to have him back, and hopefully I will meet him again when I myself die. That is my hope.
That is a beautiful picture of Custy, and what a wonderful position he has in the stairs. I dont think I have ever seen a dog lying down in stairs like that 😉 Wonderful!
Quote 0 0
Achilly
Thank you Bibbi
I have lost other fur babies, but never have I felt the emptiness the way I do now. With my other ones I had my son to focus on. My son is grown now and my husband has been working. I took some time off work and my house feels so empty. Going back today and just don't know how to do it.
Quote 0 0
Bibbi
Hey Achilly,
I know excactly what you mean. I have also lost other loved pets, both dogs and cats and horses. And it is hard every time, but loosing Ludwig has totally broke me. So i know perfectly what you mean.
My solution was to put on "autopilot", and it is very hard, but I force myself; still do. I hope time will help healing, and I hope to see him again.
Please take extra care of yourself. Force yourself to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate, or a long bath or something extra; it does help.
You are in my thoughts!
Quote 0 0
Achilly
Hi Bibbi,
Today I jumped out of bed to given him his meds, and He was not there😢 Mornings are so hard. Today we do plan on getting out of the house even for a little while. Please also take care. Your Ludwig is always by your side.
Quote 0 0
Bibbi
I miss you so much Ludwig, i have no words left anymore in me... I miss you and love you forever!
Quote 0 0