Kaddagh
So today is 6 wks and 2 days since I had to have my Babyboy kaddagh put to sleep due to chronic mouth ulcers that cudnt be cured x he put up such a fight even after they had injected him he just refused to lay down this made me doubt my decision right there but at the same time he was in pain no cure to be found experts on feline stomatitis and my vet who knew him since he was a tiny kitty all said it was the kindest thing I could do for him doesnt make it any easier I miss him so very much x

Shortly after kaddagh passed my other old girl Sasha started losing interest in her food and had slowed down alot x after a trip to vets they said her heart had grown weak and that she may have been in the early stages of renial failure and that her teeth were beginning to get sore and had we opted to operate we could have lost her on the table or it would have brought on her renial failure more severe she was 17 years old x
my vet gave her some antibiotics to see would it help her but they didn't I think my vet was just trying to buy me a lil more time as I was still grieving for kaddagh but sadly it came to the point I knew I was only prolonging her life bcuz I cudnt face saying goodbye again which wasnt fair to Sasha so 9 days ago I had to let my sweet girl go to the bridge too my heart feels numb x

This site is my go-to place so I don't feel so alone in my grief I read the memories of other beloved pets and it truly helps I'm just sorry I don't always get a chance to reply but I'm thinking of u all and have told my baby's at the bridge to lookout for the furangels I read about on this site x

Goodnight my sweet baby's x
mama loved u both so very much
Please check in with me from time to time let me know Ur doing ok xx
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Awww Leanne,

I am so, so sorry that you are going through the pain of losing another precious and loved family member so soon to losing your Kaddagh, to lose your beautiful Sasha when your heart is still so broken over Kaddagh is more than I can imagine, the pain you must be feeling, well I can't even begin to imagine.

I hope somehow you can find the strength in knowing that your precious Kaddagh and beautiful Sasha are once again together, free from any pain and running and playing freely.

I am so sorry for your losses, sending our most positive healing thoughts your way, may the love of your babies bring the peace that your heart so deserves.

Sincerely, Don & Vera
Quote 0 0
Monty13
I'm so sorry for both your losses!! Your heart must be breaking. I think you did the right thing for kaddagh and Sasha and it's easy to tell from what you wrote how much you loved them! They were lucky to have you as their mom!
I'm glad you find it comforting here on the forum. Everyone know how much it hurts to lose our lovely pets. Please take good care at this sad time!
Monty Xx
Quote 0 0
lissab
Hugs and prayers to you, I'm so sorry you have to go through two losses. ❤️
Lisa
Quote 0 0
Kaddagh
MyBella wrote:
Awww Leanne,

I am so, so sorry that you are going through the pain of losing another precious and loved family member so soon to losing your Kaddagh, to lose your beautiful Sasha when your heart is still so broken over Kaddagh is more than I can imagine, the pain you must be feeling, well I can't even begin to imagine.

I hope somehow you can find the strength in knowing that your precious Kaddagh and beautiful Sasha are once again together, free from any pain and running and playing freely.

I am so sorry for your losses, sending our most positive healing thoughts your way, may the love of your babies bring the peace that your heart so deserves.

Sincerely, Don & Vera

Thank you for your kind words Don & Vera x

It feels so surreal I walk into their rooms and still expect to see them there just last week I found myself in Asda in the pet section on autopilot to buy cat food it was such a bang of the fact they were both gone x I'm taking each day as it comes thankfully my two dogs are keeping me from falling apart as they still need me xx
Quote 0 0
Kaddagh
Monty13 wrote:
I'm so sorry for both your losses!! Your heart must be breaking. I think you did the right thing for kaddagh and Sasha and it's easy to tell from what you wrote how much you loved them! They were lucky to have you as their mom!
I'm glad you find it comforting here on the forum. Everyone know how much it hurts to lose our lovely pets. Please take good care at this sad time!
Monty Xx

Thank you for your kind reply Monty in my heart I know I did the right thing but life without them just somewhow feels wrong I pray I never have to make a that decision ever again x but with 2 furbabys still needing me I will get there I know my two kitty angels are looking out for me xx
Quote 0 0
Kaddagh
lissab wrote:
Hugs and prayers to you, I'm so sorry you have to go through two losses. ❤️

Thank u Lissab for your kind reply x
For such small little furrys they leave a huge hole in your heart x
Quote 0 0
Lori4443
I'm so sorry for your loss of your two kitties you loved so much and I'm sure they knew that and that you had given them the best life kitties could ever have.

I put my girl Zena to sleep and she was 17 1/2 and I held her when they gave her the shot and felt her go limp. It was so hard but when I think about her it does comfort me to know she could not have had a better life.

Me and my mom have a garden we named the "Zena Garden" because she was always out there in it lol.

Now we have two new kitties who love the garden also, of course, but we will forever refer to it as the Zena Garden. She was the sweetest thing ever.

She was happy and playful until the end. I don't think she suffered much, at least I sure hope she didn't.

We took her to the vet at the very first sign that she was having problem using the bathroom and since she was so old, me and my mom decided to have her put to sleep at that time.

We already knew that was what likely would happen.

I'll always and forever remember her soft and warm sweetness and all the love she gave me and allowed me to give to her.

I understand what it is to love animals deeply. It's very brave for one thing, because us animal lovers all know they do not live as long as we do and one day we must face it when it is their time to depart for the Rainbow Bridge.

I bet they know we miss them and they miss us but at least they are now in a place of joy and when they run and play together they also have in mind the joyful anticipation when we can be with them again.

I'm sure your babies are together and are happy they will be with you again one day. I prayed and asked Zena to get acquainted with the and then they will all be glad we can also comfort each other until the day we can be with them again.
Quote 0 0