Forum

Author   Comment  
Erinfitz83

Reply with quote  #1 
Last Sunday I had to make the heartbreaking decision to put down my Chewy. It hurts so bad and I feel like my heart just died with her that day. I know she isn't in pain or suffering anymore but I am so heartbroken. I feel like I will never get through this and not sure how I'm gonna go on without her. I had her since she was 8 weeks old and she was my baby who I love so much. All I wanna do is stay in bed and cry. I miss her so much.
SharonsPie

Reply with quote  #2 
Dear Erin,
I'm so sorry for you. This is a huge loss. I'm going through it too. I put down my my sweet dog 3 weeks ago. Its awful. Its heartbreaking. Try to talk to your friends, and people on the forum. Try to take a little break if you can, call a friend or go for a walk or watch a movie. Its going to take time. How long did you have Chewy? She must have been a wonderful pet.
Sharon
Erinfitz83

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you so much Sharon for the advice. I had Chewy since she was 8 weeks old, she was my baby and miss her dearly. It's hard going through this but at least I know I'm not alone.
Isabel

Reply with quote  #4 
I say stay in bed and cry... let urself feel it.. grieve it.. accept it.. and then when u feel ready take a step forward.. busy urself cook, paint.. have a drink with friends coffee tea.. vocalize why chewy was is so awesome and all the things missed.. it's not easy 6 times I've been through it and it doesn't bget easier, but as time passes so does the wound.. my heart goes out to u that u feel the strength to slowly allow yourself to feel and also go forward
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.