Kayleigh1986 Show full post »
codysmum102
Shay0425 I know what you mean about the memories. They go from remembering days when we were happy and he was healthy and the adventures we had on our road trips, him snuggling next to me on the bed to the light going out of his eyes as they put him to sleep and his lifeless body when they took him out of my arms. I try so hard not to think of it but even though I know it was the right thing to do it's killing me. I feel like this misery will never end. I know he's at peace I just pray I will find peace at some point too and be able to feel joy instead of emptiness when I think about him. I have lost other pets but have never felt so hopeless and lost before. I loved him so very much. It's good to know that there are others that understand and it does help me being on this forum to know my feelings are valid.
Julie 💔
"Grief only exists where love lived first."
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0
Kayleigh1986
You're feelings are valid, it's one of the hardest thing I have ever had to do, I've order a photo book today and talking about him makes it slightly easier but take it day by day xxx
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
Kayleigh1986 wrote:
You're feelings are valid, it's one of the hardest thing I have ever had to do, I've order a photo book today and talking about him makes it slightly easier but take it day by day xxx
Julie 💔
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
Thanks Kayleigh1986. I would like to do a book but I'm having a hard time looking at his pictures. I was able to do it a couple weeks ago and I did a collage of him but for some reason I can't anymore. It just makes me cry.
Julie 💔
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0
Kayleigh1986
Maybe ask someone to do it for u and then when u r ready u have some lovely memories to look back on xx
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
Kayleigh1986 that is a good idea thank you.
Julie 💔
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0
Kayleigh1986
Your welcome xxx
Quote 0 0
KobiHope
Where did you get photo book? I want to do that for Hope ...Yes our feelings are valid. Heart aches!!!!! :(
Quote 0 0
Kayleigh1986
I dont know weather ure in the uk but it's a website/app called free prints, they are really good I've also got some photos printed from them 2 x
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
If you're in the US there is a site called Shutterfly. You can put the app on your phone to upload pictures or go to the website on your computer to upload and make the book. I've done it for vacations. They turn out nice
Julie 💔
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0
KobiHope
Thank you both.
Today is one week that my sweet girl crossed over the rainbow beidge. :( miss her immensely.
Quote 0 0
KarenWi
Codysmom, thanks for the idea about Shutterfly!
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
KarenWi wrote:
Codysmom, thanks for the idea about Shutterfly!

You're welcome 😊
Julie 💔
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Dear Kayleigh,

I am so sorry for your loss of your beloved. He was a handsome lad indeed and looks like quite the character. A lot of spunk in that boy! 

I hope you continue to heal. Thank you for sharing a bit of your and your boys story here with us. Now we know of and will remember him too.

XOXO,
James
Quote 0 0
Kayleigh1986
Memories of marmalade, thank you for those kind words, he was indeed a very handsome boy with lots of character, when we toke him to the vets for a check up after he had surgery on his eye we had five nurses come out and say hello as they had seen he was in the surgery he loved the ladies and was a flirt lol, I miss him so much wish I could have him back xxxxx
Quote 0 0