Dmoore Show full post »
Dmoore

peke_bb wrote:
I'm sorry about your Jasmine. What a cutie. Love her smile in the photo. It's been almost 3 months for me and I'm feeling exactly as you do. Some days are better, some days aren't.  I took a nap and woke up with this empty, sad, lonely feeling like nothing matters in the world. If you ever feel alone, I'm here if you ever need to talk. Hope things get better for you.

Thank you. Jasmine was so cute. She was smiling all the time. I miss her sweet face. I know that emptiness you feel. It’s almost like I forget sometimes, for just a minute and then reality hits me. She’s gone. And I can feel my heart beating so quickly. I think it’s going to explode. 

Quote 1 0
grievingmama

Grievingmama, thank you for your response. It comforts me knowing others are going through the same thing that I am. Can I see a picture of your Boston x pug? I love seeing other people’s sweet pups. 

@Dmoore
My boy's memorial page is: https://www.gatewaypetmemorial.com/memorial/buddha/

Miss him desperately every day.

Quote 0 0
Dmoore

Grievingmama, thank you for your response. It comforts me knowing others are going through the same thing that I am. Can I see a picture of your Boston x pug? I love seeing other people’s sweet pups. 

@Dmoore
My boy's memorial page is: https://www.gatewaypetmemorial.com/memorial/buddha/

Miss him desperately every day.

Your little Bu was so beautiful. Your memorial to him made me cry. I especially loved the way he was sleeping in bed like a little person. My Jasmine did that. She loved sleeping with her head on a pillow. Thank you for sharing. 

Quote 0 0
grievingmama
[QUOTE username=Dmoore userid=7245224 postid=1312013243]

Your little Bu was so beautiful. Your memorial to him made me cry. I especially loved the way he was sleeping in bed like a little person. My Jasmine did that. She loved sleeping with her head on a pillow. Thank you for sharing. 

@Dmoore
He was 100% a mamas boy, I miss his snores and bed hogging every night. I hope my Bu and your Jasmine have found each other and are friends...and I hope they both have lots of plush beds, pillows and stuffy toys. xx
Quote 1 0
Jen_0312
Your dog was so beautiful. I lost my dog on June 6th, 2 months shy of his 16th birthday. I'm sorry for your loss. It's so hard.
Jen
Quote 0 0
marthamay
I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m holding you and Jasmine in my heart. 
Quote 0 0
missingbabiej2020
Thank You so much. I was blessed by God.
Quote 0 0
Dmoore

Jen_0312 wrote:
Your dog was so beautiful. I lost my dog on June 6th, 2 months shy of his 16th birthday. I'm sorry for your loss. It's so hard.

Thank you. Jasmine was so beautiful inside and out. I’m sorry to hear about your loss. Wow... Almost 16 years! That’s incredible! It is hard. It’s been really hard today. Everywhere I look, I think about her. I hadn’t cried in a couple days, but I cried today. The house feels so empty. Sometimes, I feel so empty. 

Quote 0 0
Dmoore
My sweet Jasmine was such a runner. She loved sticks and she loved being chased. She especially loved chasing squirrels. She was 3 months old in this picture. I’m really missing her today. 
2601EC86-5144-4C84-97A9-52CC47B1DB80.jpeg
Quote 1 0