ShadowDad Show full post »
LauriP92
I'm so very sorry. It is awful and even time doesnt help much. Perhaps you should call a professional psychologist to help you through your grief . Its no different than losing a human. Grief is grief and sometimes you need help in navigating your way through it
Lauri
Lauri 
Quote 0 0
Mdmoore
I feel your pain, I lost my baby girl a few weeks ago and felt hopeless and helpless.  I didn’t know what to do with myself without her.  I don’t want to be without her and nothing seemed to help.  I cried and my heart felt like it was going to break.  I had her since she was 6 weeks old and 13 years later I had to let her go.  She had lung cancer and in one day was gone.  She acted ok before but got sick and was suffering so I had to make the hardest decision to let her go. I loved her with all my heart and I can’t say that it’s better now, but every one keeps telling me it gets better with time.  I wish I could say the pain will go away, but the void will always be there, which shows how much we loved them and always will
M moore
Quote 0 0
Mdmoore
I feel your pain, I lost my baby girl a few weeks ago and felt hopeless and helpless.  I didn’t know what to do with myself without her.  I don’t want to be without her and nothing seemed to help.  I cried and my heart felt like it was going to break.  I had her since she was 6 weeks old and 13 years later I had to let her go.  She had lung cancer and in one day was gone.  She acted ok before but got sick and was suffering so I had to make the hardest decision to let her go. I loved her with all my heart and I can’t say that it’s better now, but every one keeps telling me it gets better with time.  I wish I could say the pain will go away, but the void will always be there, which shows how much we loved them and always will
M moore
Quote 0 0
Michelemh
So sorry. Mine passed away seven months ago and I still feel upset and sad. I miss her every day. Some days are still very hard. I don't know if I will ever get over her not being here.

Michele
Quote 0 0