BestRocky Show full post »
Nena07172017
Hi,
I know exactly how do you feel, I lost my Nena yesterday and the pain is so deep that hurts. No words to help you heal your pain, just lots of sympathy and you will be in my prayers. 
My lovable, long lasting soulmate...Nena miss you and I will never forget you.
Quote 0 0
BestRocky
Oh nena07172017, I'm so sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathies. It's very difficult, I know. It comes in waves for me now. I hope your memories give you comfort.
Quote 0 0
BestRocky
Rocky wasn't too picky at all. He'd never seen the sand, but he had no qualms about pooping in the middle of the street. He would plow through the snow to get to his friends. And dirt was never an issue for him. He was such a fearless little boy.
I got through two waves of grief earlier today. The simplest things set me off. Rocky is never out of my thoughts. He was perfect.
Quote 0 0
Turtle
I know what you mean about arranging your life around him I have lost 5 members of my animal family over the past 2 years, and they were my life. When each one was sick, I changed the apartment to help them function and get around. One had a blood clot that made him paralyzed from the waist down, and I taped down runner rugs all over the apartment so he could drag himself around by his front paws. I spoon-fed them all.

I hear your grief. These creatures are truly our families, so devoted, so giving, so consistent in their behavior and natures (unlke human beings). How lucky you were to have had each other.

I am sorry this happened in your life.
Swr
Quote 0 0