joshiesmom Show full post »
otto12

What a beautiful poem, that is how I feel too. I know how it is to play back the accident over and over in your head I still do that all the time. Wondering what I could have done differently, but we cant change it no matter how much we want to. Joshua knows that you love him and he knows that if you had known what was gonna happen you would have done everything in your power to prevent it.

Quote 0 0
Polly
Thank you so much for sharing the poem...such beautiful words. And so true....

Polly 
Quote 0 0
erica212
joshiesmom,

I read your post and I am sorry for your loss. I know what you are feeling even if our two situations are a little different. One thing we have in common is that both of what happened to our fur babies was so unexpected to happen. My heart aches everyday, as I am sure yours does to.

Thank you for reaching out to me at this hard time for me,
Hugs,
Erica
Quote 0 0
judylinn
what a beautiful poem. thanks for sharing that.
"If love alone could have saved you
you never would have died."
How true are those words. for everyone here. we all shared such a deep love for our babies.
I'm so sorry for your loss and pain. Judy

Quote 0 0
Lisasjf
Joshiesmom Your baby was beautiful!
Your posts make me cry because I understand exactly how you feel. Please be kind to yourself. It was'nt your fault. Accidents happen. It was just simply Joshuas time to go back home to god. He knew how much you loved him and i know he still feels your love. He's not blameing you for opening the door, He's not blameing you for not picking him up. So please don't blame yourself. Joshua would'nt want that. He wants you to remember all the nice, fun times you had together. He wants you to remember your special love.
Quote 0 0
jen2010

l am so sorry for your loss my thoughts  and prayers are with you

Quote 0 0