sketchers38
I am new here and just put down the feral cat that thought I was the cats meow.  His name was sketchers I tried over the past 4 yrs to make him better but he was to smart for medicene. He finally got so bad that I had him put down today. Sketchers had his own personality which was I will come in get warm but dont close the door,talk to me but dont get to close,etc...Now that hes gone I am very sad and its already hard to come home and not see him sitting there waiting for his food or even see his house that I had for him or his dishes.
   Sketchers sister which is my actual cat that is a indoor/outdoor cat more indoor though isnt handleing it well either tiger lily is walking around like she is lost not sure how to help her since I am at a loss myself. Sketchers was 3 months old and they were buds.....Im sad,tiger lily is sad,my daughter is sad so we all are sad...any ideas. Melissa
Quote 0 0
judylinn
I'm so sorry about your loss. Sketcher may have been his own man, due to his early life, but he knew that you loved him. It's very hard when we try everything for sick babies, and we just can't always help them.
His sister will be feeling frief just like you and your daughter. Maybe hold her, and just talk to her about it all. We may not think that animals understand us, but on some level, I know they do. It will comfort all of you.
Just allow the grief and tears to come, they are tears of love for Sketcher. It's very painful, but it will help you work it through.
The first while is so much agony, but it does get better if you allow the grief.
I'm so sorry for your loss of your beloved Sketcher.  Judy
Quote 0 0
chipperboy
I am so very sorry for the loss of Sketchers. It is very evident that you loved him and did everything you could for him.

Allow yourself and your family to grieve. Take it a moment at a time and keep putting one foot in front of the other. The pain you are feeling so very deeply transitions to something more tolerable and, in time, will get easier.

Sending you prayers and hugs of comfort during this time.

Chipper's Mom

Momma's Chipper Boy (9/19/95 - 1/30/11)
My beautiful boy...I can't wait to hold you again at the Rainbow Bridge.
Chipper's Mom

Momma's Chipper Boy (9/19/95 - 1/30/11) My heart, my love, my buddy! I miss you and love you so, so much! I can't wait to see you at the bridge! Love, Mommy

Lady "Ladybugs" (8/2/03 - 6/5/17) My sweet girl. Thanks for the walks, playtime, sock collection, boo boo kisses and love you gave all of us. We will miss you dearly! Until we meet again...we love you!
Quote 0 0