AlexandraT Show full post »
Lynnmac
Hi AlexandraT - I was thinking of you today being back to the office with your husband and I hope the day went ok.  Fills my heart with joy that you managed to look at some photos of Marti and it brought happy memories.  Take care xox
Quote 0 0
AlexandraT

Lynn, thank you for thinking of me. The day went relatively well, it helped to do something else to take my mind off what happened. It’s still hard when I get home.

We found a cat with a kitten on the balcony of our office. Since no one has been there in a few months she probably thought it was abandoned. The balcony is not restored and has a missing window so she climbs through there. My husband takes care of them now but they are both very aggressive.

I hope you are doing better. Have you managed to find something to distract you?

Sending hugs

Quote 0 0
Michelemh
Alexandra - I will take a long time to feel better. Cute cats. They might be feral cats. In my area we can get them trapped, spayed and released back outside. Getting them spayed is best so the mom doesn't have to keep having kittens and add to the feral population. Cat rescues in your area would usually know who can help with this.

Runningman - Hope you are well.

Michele
Quote 1 0
Michelemh
Alexadra - That should say - It will take a long time to feel better. I am horrible with proof reading!

Michele
Quote 1 0
Jason_Brewer
I’m sorry. I know how you feel. 5 weeks and 3 days ago my little buddy went away. I miss her so bad. I can still hear and see her. I did get a new little friend last week but it’s just not the same. I’ve still cried everyday. I wish I could be more encouraging. But I know that pain. I’m going to live with missing her the rest of my life. You just gotta keep going.
Quote 0 0
BorderCollieLover
AlexandraT:

Glad that the topic: Still Not Sleeping Well is helping you. When my Shelby 1st passed, I couldn't sleep much at all. I did a lot of research on the subject and found that there are many beneficial ways to help yourself. Things like: tapping, deep breathing, exercising, talk therapy with friends, refining my diet, cutting out things like refined sugar and heavily processed carbs, drinking herbal teas, etc. It's just a matter of rolling up your sleeves and putting these things into daily practice. The human body has an amazing capacity to heal itself, sometimes we just need a compass to point us in the right direction.

Fondly,
Jim
Jim Miller
Quote 0 0