newholland96
We lost our beloved pup Ed yesterday. Oh my heart is breaking. I dont know what to do. Ed was taken tragically from us at 4 years 10 months. So young. Its not fair. 
Quote 0 0
deedee76
i am so sorry for you loss its so unfair your dog was only a baby my dog passed away just over a week ago he had just turned 6 and like you I just feel like he was too young to die I had a really bad week I have cried every day particularly at night when I go to bed the house just seems so empty with him.  Was Ed sick? 

Dee

Quote 0 0
angie82
I am so sorry for your lost! I totally understand how you feel right now. I lost my dog as well two weeks ago. Take care of yourself.
Quote 0 0
Zaneta
I am very sorry for your loss. I am still devastated after the loss of my Bella who drowned in my pool a week ago.
Quote 0 0
HamLuv16
I am sorry for your loss. We lost our sweet Hammy on Sunday and he was 6. It's so painful. You are not alone.
Quote 0 0
newholland96
Ed wasn't sick. He was run over by my husband, driving a tractor. My heart is breaking for him also! Does each day get a little easier?. I cant feel it yet!
Quote 0 0
Julia_Loves_McCartney
So very sorry for your loss. I will say it gets hard before it gets easier, but it'll come eventually. Sending prayers.

~I love you eternally, McCartney boy~

You can visit my kitty McCartney's Rainbow Bridge Memorial here: http://www.rainbowbridge.com/residents/MCCAR001/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
deedee76
It will get easier in time and soon you'll remember the happy memories and that sick feeling you have in the pit of your stomach will get less and less and the broken pieces of your heart will start to fit back together I believe this because I'm going through it too xxx

Dee

Quote 0 0