Forum

Author   Comment   Page 10 of 10     «   Prev   7   8   9   10
neesy369

Reply with quote  #136 
Hi Canotgrive,

I am Sammy's and Mimi's mommy.  You were so kind to respond to my post on "1st my Sammy now my Mimi"   I am sorry you are struggling so.  I understand. Monday was 4 months that I last kissed my Sammy and this past Saturday was 1 month I last kissed my kitty Mimi.  I understand how sometimes the loss just comes rushing back like it just happened all over again.  The slightest thing can seem to set you back and sometimes for no reason at all.  I am still experiencing this so please know you are not crazy, and this is probably all part of the grief process.  Your Christopher is always with you in your heart.  I hope you have had signs from him.  Please know you are not alone.  Sending you warm hugs.

Sammy's and Mimi's broken hearted mommy
Canotgrieve

Reply with quote  #137 
Thank you so much. I know you understand and are grieving as well. I know how much you loved Sammy and Mimi ❤️. I am sure just like Christopher they know how much they were loved. It seems with most fur babies they are taken so suddenly. I think that is the hardest part. For us we were in shock. Just like that he is gone. So hard to loose them like that. May you feel comfort in your grief.
neesy369

Reply with quote  #138 
Thank you, and same to you Canotgrieve.  I hope every day more peace for you.  I also know how much you loved your Christopher and honestly believe he knows and he loves you back just as much.

Canotgrieve

Reply with quote  #139 
Life without Christopher brings sadness. I hope you are all dealing with your grief. To think of something so precious that you loved for so long, and were loved unconditional is heartbreaking. Our precious fur babies. God's gift to us. What a privilege to have them.
Canotgrieve

Reply with quote  #140 
My husband and I cried for Christopher today. We talked about the happy memories we had with him. But remembered that awful day we had to make the decision to take his life. What a horrible day. But he isn't suffering anymore. He had a hard time breathing. He knew it was time. He cuddled up in his little bed and we said our goodbyes. We love you so very much Christopher. We miss you terribly. 😥
Canotgrieve

Reply with quote  #141 
My first Mother's Day without my baby. Thinking of all of you who are suffering like I am. Crying myself to sleep. Thinking about my Mommy time when Christopher would perch on my shoulder before I went to sleep. That last night when he fell asleep for the first time. I know now he was saying goodbye. I love you Mommy. Then he came in the middle of the night to sleep under the covers next to his Daddy. For the last time. We miss you so much Christopher.My precious boy. The memory of letting you go haunts me. How I wish I could hold you, hug you and kiss you again. You brought me so much joy. My heart is empty and broken 💔. Mommy loves you my precious little boy 💙
neesy369

Reply with quote  #142 
So sorry, I know it is very hard.  Please know my thoughts are with you.  Christopher will always be a part of you.

Denise, Sam (Sammy)'s and Mimi's mommy
Canotgrieve

Reply with quote  #143 
Thank you Denise. I know you share in my grief losing your precious Sammy and Mimi. I never thought I would be able to love a cat that much. He was part of our family and is sorely missed.
BrandonTS

Reply with quote  #144 
I've cried it out until I can't cry anymore for my little girl but I'll always miss her being around. 

Reply with quote  #145 
I feel I have lost my joy since I lost my little boy. A hole in my heart that can't be filled.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.