Forum

Author   Comment   Page 9 of 10     «   Prev   6   7   8   9   10   Next
Missmysweetboy

Reply with quote  #121 
Christopher's mom and dad,
Sending hugs your way. Those "should haves" and "if onlys" are so difficult. We all do it unfortunately. Your boy knew how much you loved him. His whole beautiful life was filled with kisses on the head and knowledge that you adored him. He knew. Hugs to you
Canotgrieve

Reply with quote  #122 
Thanks for your support. How are you doing Missmysweetboy?
Missmysweetboy

Reply with quote  #123 
Thank you so much for asking. I actually thought I was gonna make it a whole day without tears but ......
Doing better though. I am over the desperate empty feeling and now just heavy hearted.
Canotgrieve

Reply with quote  #124 
Another night crying myself to sleep thinking about my precious Christopher. I miss him so very much. That cute little face looking up at me. It still hurts so much. I can picture him so clearly in my mind. I know he is at peace but I am broken hearted. I love you Christopher. My sweet sweet boy. Good night Christopher. You are in my thoughts and my heart forever. Love Mommy.
Canotgrieve

Reply with quote  #125 
My sweet Christopher πŸ’™ Crying for you today. I miss my precious boy πŸ’” I love you Christopher. Mommy wanted to let you know what a good boy you were. Such a good boy. I miss singing to you. I still talk to you I hope you can hear me. I still feel your presence here. You made us a family. Our little family is hurting without you. You were the joy in our home. You made me smile and laugh. I miss your precious little face. Your sweet singing. You talked so much like a little person. Oh how I wish you were here. My heart is broken πŸ’” 😒. Love your Mommy
neesy369

Reply with quote  #126 
Hi there. Just wanted you to know, I saw your post for Christopher and I am right here with you. You are not alone my friend. I miss my babies so very much. Today was especially hard for some reason. The pain comes and goes in waves. Your post to your Christopher is endearing. I know that he knows you love him with every fiber in your being, just like I know my Sammy and Mimi know. I wish you peace tonight dear friend. I have you in my thoughts and prayers and hope Christopher comes to you in your dreams.
Wishing you much peace and love.

Denise Sam (Sammy) and Mimis broken hearted mommy
Canotgrieve

Reply with quote  #127 
Thank you so much. I know you understand. Your notes to your precious ones are so loving. Peace to you as well. I hope Christopher is playing with Sammy and Mimi. I hope they here us and feel our love for them. Take care!
Canotgrieve

Reply with quote  #128 
Well done my good and faithful one, you have run the race and now you are home. Thank you Lord for blessing us with 16 years of having Christopher. His journey is done but our love for him will go on forever ❀️

Reply with quote  #129 
Dear Sweet Christopher ..Fly with the Angels little one πŸ‘ΌπŸ’–
Canotgrieve

Reply with quote  #130 
Thank you ☺️How are you handling loosing your precious Henry? Are things getting any better for you? We both suffered a terrible loss. It is very hard.

Reply with quote  #131 
Yes it is very hard indeed for us. I'm generally holding up somewhat better than I was a few months ago but there are still some bad days. I try to focus on the wonderful years with Henry rather than the awful days of his illness and his passing. I know that's what he would want. I know that's what your Christopher would want for you too.

Canotgrieve

Reply with quote  #132 
Yes I know you are right. Life just doesn't seem the same without him though. I have an underlying depression now that he is gone.
neesy369

Reply with quote  #133 
Hi canotgrieve. I just wanted to check on you. I understand about the u derlyinh depression. I am so sorry. I know what you mean. I also think I have depression fom this entire ordeal. Then when I thought I was going to get through it I lost yet another one. Life can seem so cruel, but I am here for you. I hope Christopher comes to you in your dreams. Praying for you. I know that our babies are running around free from pain and are with us and watching over us.

Denise Sam (Sammy)'s and Mimi's broken hearted mommy
Canotgrieve

Reply with quote  #134 
I know you are brokenhearted. I read your love letters to your precious fur babies. I only saw Christopher once so far in my dreams. Only for a minute. I have pictures of him all over the house. I talk to him. He was a special boy.
Canotgrieve

Reply with quote  #135 
Its been 5 months and I am still crying for Christopher. Sometimes the loss just hits me. I miss those special things and times we had with him. He brought us so much joy. He was part of our family and now our family is broken πŸ’”. Hoping everyone who has shared here is coping. I love you my precious little boy πŸ’™.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.