Oscarsmummy86
Yesterday I learnt that after my Oscar had been missing for 2 nights, he was hit by a car early Thursday morning. I’m in in complete shock. I can’t eat or sleep.
The worst part is I’m not 100% sure if it was him. The cat that was found was in a very bad state...
My partner too the cat to a vet to be scanned, but nothing was there.

I keep looking out the window hoping to see his little face but nothing. I’m so heartbroken.

Oscar is very special to me as I suffer from depression. He would help pick up my low mood.
I’m nothing without him
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
Krystle,

I am very sorry for what you are going through. Was Oscar microchipped? Maybe the poor cat that was hit by a car wasn't Oscar.

I know it is very hard when you don't know for sure. Many years ago I experienced the same thing. I think my sweet cat was killed by a car but I wasn't 100% certain. There was a little bit of hope and I didn't want to give up but knew that most likely she was gone.

You are not nothing. Oscar is still with you in spirit, in your heart and in your memories.

There are many wonderful and understanding people here. There are people here who also suffer from depression. Please continue to post and share your thoughts and memories of Oscar.

Jan
Quote 0 0
Lfc7118
Krystle,
I am so sorry to hear about Oscar. My little Tomas went missing on November 6th. I was told a cat had been hit around that same period of time he went missing. My neighbor took me to the area where the cat was hit, but we could not find it so I continued to look for my boy because she told me that cat was gray and black and my boy was tan and black. On Monday, November 11th I went to talk to people at the businesses near that road and someone there showed me a picture of my boy that he had taken on Tuesday the day before he went missing. He said that he saw the cat that was hit and that it was my boy. I like you have no idea if he was telling me the truth or if my boy is still out there somewhere. Not knowing is a horrible pain. I feel it every day. I can tell you that being able to talk to people on this forum is helping me. The grieving process is one I am still working through. I just want you to know you are not alone. We will be here for you as long as you need someone to talk to.
Warm thoughts and hugs.
Louetta
Quote 0 0