Bethany
My shy beautiful wonderful funny quirky silly fat cat Bolitar passed away Sunday at 626am and I cannot stop crying. The pain is tremendous. Life feels so long now. I miss him constantly. Miss his shadows and fur and hearing him. I miss holding. Saying his name. Singing his songs. I miss him so much. And his brother cat Edward missed him too. He is crying and searching for him. We are in so much pain. 
Quote 0 0
Bigcatsdad
I'm so very sorry for your loss of you beloved cat Bolitar.
Our little fury ones come into our lives and we become so close and interconnected and they become such an integral part of our lives. When we have to say goodbye it's so devastating and a crushing wave of grief.that hits. I had to say goodbye to my big black cat Albert about 14 weeks ago so I know the pain and sadness you feel. He was my best bud and I still really miss him. The first while is so dark and empty and such a weight of sadness but as time passes it does ease up a bit, little by little. Your other little one will be grieving the loss too, they grieve and feel sad just like we do. He will need extra love and attention. I hope as time goes by and your heart break subsides a little you can take a little comfort in the good and happy memories you shared with Bolitar. Just take it slow, day by day, week by week.
This forum is really good, everyone here understands the pain and heart break you feel, you are not alone.
My deepest sympathies.
-Jeff
Bigcatsdad
Quote 0 0