Forum

Author   Comment   Page 29 of 30     «   Prev   26   27   28   29   30   Next
Jcunnane

Reply with quote  #421 
Dear my sweet little man,

It’s been a few days since I wrote you on here but you’re always in my thoughts as you know. It’s time for Mommy to do a little self-care. I know you would want that for me. You know our love is beyond here and so much more. I need to lessen my task list. I love you more than you’ll ever know and you know that won’t ever change but it’s time for Mommy to empty her cup a little bit. I hope you hear me talk to you. I hope you feel me think about you. I hope you see me miss you and I hope you can always feel our love. Our deep strong bond. I still can’t believe your gone. It still doesn’t seem real. It doesn’t feel normal still. Just one long dream/nightmare that doesn’t end. Keep sending the deer little man. I know they’re from you. I love you with all of my heart. You’re always my one in a million 🧡

I miss you my little man...

XOXO, Love Mommy

Bubby's (Milo) Mommy - Always & Forever My Little Man 💜

redgirlraven

Reply with quote  #422 
I hate to reply to these posts as I know they are meant for your sweet boy. But I wanted to say I noticed you hadn’t written for a couple of days and while I love your posts, and they have helped me immensely, I think it’s good that you see the need to care for yourself during this time as well.
Know that you have an audience out here whenever you do write - we are here for you.
You and James made losing my Roary survivable. I will miss your daily posts but I will pray that it means you are healing.
Just writing this has brought fresh tears for my Roary. I thought I would “be better” by now, maybe it never really goes away.
Best of luck to you.

Reply with quote  #423 
Quote:
Originally Posted by redgirlraven
I hate to reply to these posts as I know they are meant for your sweet boy. But I wanted to say I noticed you hadn’t written for a couple of days and while I love your posts, and they have helped me immensely, I think it’s good that you see the need to care for yourself during this time as well.
Know that you have an audience out here whenever you do write - we are here for you.
You and James made losing my Roary survivable. I will miss your daily posts but I will pray that it means you are healing.
Just writing this has brought fresh tears for my Roary. I thought I would “be better” by now, maybe it never really goes away.
Best of luck to you.

Dear Anne,

Thank you so much for your sweet words. They really do mean a lot. There's so much happening with life right now I need to empty my cup just a bit so I don't overflow. As much I love writing to Bubby, I didn't want it to become a chore or a task. He was so much more to me than that and I didn't want to think of him in that way. I have so much guilt for not writing to him or him thinking I'm not valuing our bond but I have to remember our love is much more deep than that. We'll always love each other and I know he'll be waiting for me as the poem says. 

I was having major anxiety when I didn't write to Bubby throughout the day and panic when I remembered I didn't so I rushed to it. It's not the way I want to honor my sweet little man and I know he wouldn't want me feeling that way. I talk to him a lot throughout the day. I think about him constantly. He know. I know he knows. 

I'm so happy myself and James have helped you throughout the time. You have helped as well. I'll be back here every so often but as you said it opens the wound again. I felt like my cup was going to overflow. I don't know when it will get better, if it will. I hope it does. Maybe it's just different. It still hurts. The knot in my throat will always be there. The house will never feel the same. But I need to remember as we all do, the sweet memories we had with our precious little ones and the unconditional love they gave us. We need to think they will be waiting for us when we're ready. I hold that very close. I can't wait to see my little man again but I know I'm needed here right now. He will always be my one in a million. I've never met another kitty like him. He was so much more than a kitty. 

All we can do is take it one day at a time, one minute at a time. We never know what life is going to have so we need to enjoy each second we're giving either good or bad, for some reason they're meant to happen.

Sending you tons of hugs!
Jackie

Ronnie

Reply with quote  #424 
Hi guys,

I saw this post and just wanted to reply. It's been 11 weeks since I lost my baby boy Talyn, and it's not gotten much easier, but I have found that I've been able to talk in real time to people who understand in the live chat. I don't know if you guys have visited there, but it does take some of the edge off to have people talk to you in real time, and it has helped get through smoe very 'isolated' moments. I just wanted to mention that and that I understand for some of us, this isn't going away any time soon.
*hugs*

sincerely,

Ronnie - Talyn's Daddy https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TALYN001/Resident.htm

Reply with quote  #425 
Dear Bubby,

It’s been a little bit since I wrote to you but it doesn’t mean I miss you any less. I think I miss you more. I’ve been having more tears. I miss you so much. I still can’t believe you’re gone. It doesn’t seem real. It doesn’t seem right.

I’ve been remembering the last time I held you on June 13th. And while I hold that time so close to my heart I wish it wasn’t the memory I have so much. I don’t want to remember saying goodbye to you. I don’t want to remember you being sick. I don’t want to remember the IV being in you. I don’t want to remember walking away from your lifeless body on the examination table and bed. I hate it. I hate that those are the memories in the forefront of my brain. I wish I could put them in the back and just remember our happy times. Times with my sweet orange love who always wanted to be picked up like a baby. Who loved giving head rubs. Who always laid in my arms while I worked. Who never denied a hug and kisses. Oh you are so sweet my handsome pants. There’s no kitty like you. There never will be. Your souls was so pure. Your heart was so big. Your love was immense. I miss you more and more everyday. How I wish you were laying on the blanket on the couch with me right now. I love you booty bear. My heart will never be the same. I will never be the same. You stole my heart my baby boy! 🧡

XOXO, Love Mommy 💜

Jcunnane

Reply with quote  #426 
Dear Bubs,

It’s the eve of Avery’s 1st birthday and it just doesn’t seem right without you. You were such a big part of this family. I still can’t believe you’re gone. You would lay with me every night. No matter how many times I got up to go to the bathroom, you were still on the bed. It still doesn’t make sense. I don’t think it ever will. I love you so much my baby boy. You stole so much of mommy’s heart when you left. You truly were my rock. My anxiety medicine. I’m always thinking about you.

XOXO, Love Mommy 💜

MichelleKinkaid

Reply with quote  #427 
Jackie ... James and all,
My feelings are so much what you write ... and you write so lovingly. I miss my Rocky so much it's hard for me to put into words and when I do it hurts even more. I loved him so very much and he was more that just a kitty ... he was truly my "Rock". Some days I just don't now what to do. I cry and my heart hurts. I want to just go over and hold him or snuggle with him and have him lay next to me as he always did. He was such a love cat. I miss him so much. I try to project a good outer appearance but inside my heart is breaking all the time. As so many of you have described ... we can only take it one day at a time. That's what I'm doing. Some days just seem more sad than others. Next week it will be 4 months ... so hard to believe. I miss him so much.

I am thankful for the support this site continues to offer. Thank you all.
xoxo   Rocky - outside 2007-2 013 CROP yard.jpg   

Reply with quote  #428 
I know exactly how you are feeling! *hugs*
sincerely,

Ronnie - Talyn's Daddy https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TALYN001/Resident.htm

Reply with quote  #429 
To all;

Just sending hugs ~ 😔
Jcunnane

Reply with quote  #430 
My dear baby boy,

It’s been a while since I wrote to you but there isn’t a day, a minute that goes by that I don’t think or miss you. I feel like every time I write you here I cry. I’m not sure if that’s good or bad. Not sure if it’s therapeutic or a setback. All I know I how much I miss you my sweet baby boy. I miss your smell. I miss your cuddles. I miss you waking me up at 4am wanting food. I miss you greeting me every time I came home. I miss your bright and shining personality. I miss you. What I would t give to have you back. To have you lay in my arms while I work. To have you follow me around the house wherever I went.

I talk to you a lot. I hope you can hear me. I hope you’re ok. I hope you’re free from the pain. You are my warrior. My fighter. My strength...still. Knowing all that you went through, you give me strength. I wish I was holding you right now. I wish these tears weren’t here. I wish I wasn’t writing on this forum. I wish I had you.

Keep me close Bubs. I’ll always keep you close.

XOXO, Love Mommy 💜

just_lost

Reply with quote  #431 
It's great to see you back and writing to your beautiful Milo again, Jackie.  I'm sure that he's here and that he hears you, and I have no doubt that he loves you just as much as you love him; you gave him a wonderful life in a wonderful home.  What animal wouldn't love that?

Losing our babies is so hard.  We miss them terribly, we constantly question what kind of parents we were, we wonder if we did enough or were there enough.  Memories are all that we have, but I'm sure that you have a ton of good ones!  He was such a funny cat (kinda like Away...you damn cat) 😉

4am wanting food: Brutus...Midget...Away.  You damn cats.

You feel what you feel, and I don't think that there are any wrong feelings when dealing with loss.  Let it out, good or bad, and know that we're all still here for you.
MichelleKinkaid

Reply with quote  #432 
Hugs ... I feel the exact same about my Rocky. Our hearts are just missing our sweet, boys.
xoxo

Reply with quote  #433 
Me too about my Roary. You have always put into writing just what I feel.

Reply with quote  #434 

I concur.

I was crying again this afternoon. : *** (

Good to see Jackie, Just_Lost, Michelle and Anne posting above. It does my broken heart good.

Michelle I love that photo you shared of your Rocky. Such a handsome fellow. I don't recall seeing that image before. So great.

Miss all of you.

XO,
James
Jcunnane

Reply with quote  #435 
Hi Everyone,

I’m so happy to hear from you all even in the circumstances. I wish we all had our sweet little ones back and there were no tears but just joy. I try to think of the good memories with my little man...I try. But that day is still so vivid. It’s so raw still. Just makes me wonder when the pain will ease for all of us.

Sending everyone hugs!
Jackie

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.