Preshadore
Today is day 5 Precious...I look at your pictures and cry..It feels so empty here without you..I Don't know what to do with myself..Today is a day for Thanks, so I am thankful you were the happiness in my life for over 15 years, I am thankful you went peacefully, I am thankful that you are not in pain anymore..I love you my little Preshadore with all my heart...I miss you so💔 I am also so thankful for all of you for sharing your heartfelt stories here, so we never feel alone..Thank you
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
I am so sorry for your loss! 😔 It's unbelievably painful to lose our beloved friends. My Bailey was 15 years old as well and they become such a huge part of our lives so it's devastating when we need to say good bye. It's only been 5 days so please be kind to yourself as you go through this difficult journey. I started a journal for Bailey and I found it particularly helpful to write to him on days like today as holidays and anniversaries can be so painful. I'm glad you are finding comfort here on the forum where everyone truly understands your pain and sense of loss.
I love your beautiful post of thanks and adorable picture of Precious! She was such a beautiful girl!!
Thinking of you and hoping your heart will find some peace today with all of the beautiful memories.❤️
Hugs, MJ
Quote 0 0
CK1991
Preshadore, I too agree, your post was lovely and meaningful but I imagine very hard for you considering it has been such a short time since you lost your fur baby. I can hear the pain behind your words. What a sweet picture! Hugs to you!
CK
Quote 0 0
Kevinefd444
Your post is touching and shows so much love in it.  I the few days since I have lost my daughter I understand the pain as well as others.  I pray and hope you know your words are heard by not just those of us that know but by your baby as well.  Many and many hugs and prayers to you and your Precious baby.
Quote 0 0
Preshadore
Thank you so much for your understanding and kind words..I guess our hearts are full of sorrow, all at the same time.What that shows me is the kindness of the human spirit.We are all grieving,yet find a way to reach out to others who are grieving as well..Thank you all for your compassion and for being a listening ear..I pray we are all comforted at this time..We need to know that all the love we gave to our Fur babies was returned to us tri fold..I pray for each one of us comfort and gratitude that we are capable of loving so much
Quote 0 0