KathyT
I lost you last Wednesday and My heart hurts. I never imagined my life without you. Now I have to live my life without you Sassy. I know you are here, I feel your love but I want to see you. I love you my sweet baby girl. I hope you are enjoying rainbow bridge and one day we will be together in heaven. I miss your grumpiness and your bossiness. I miss you.
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
Hi Kathy, I’m sorry the loss of your beloved Sassy has brought you here. This is a good place for you to be though the reason is heartbreaking, you’re not alone. You can come whenever you like and write all you wish and well understand. We’re all at some point of loss and here to lend a kind word or encouragement. Is Sassy a kitty? I’d love to see a picture.
I hope you have a Sassy dream tonight,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
RudyAndDubs
Sassy sounds like she lived up to her namesake. My heart goes out to you in your time of need, and I too hope you can be with your Sassy in your dreams tonight .

Lots of love!
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
If you feel Sassy's love that means she is near you in Spirit and will always be not too far away, until you two meet up again on the other side.
We have to learn to see them now with the eyes of the Heart not the eyes of the body. And oh my gosh -there is so much love for us there!
Kind thoughts from me. I am sorry for your loss.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
KathyT
Tankie12 thank you for the support. It helps to come here and write and hear about other fur babies and all the love we shared with them. My little Sassy was 81/2 years old Shi Tzu. RudyAndDubs she did live up to her name. She was the boss around here. She used to stretch across my computer when I was on the couch or the bed trying to do some work. She wanted her chin or back or belly rubbed. If she did it want attention and I try to hold her she would growl at me. She was my lazy girl who loved to cuddle and watch tv. I miss her so much. Mistysmama thank you for the support hugs to all of you. ❤️
Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
Kathy

Such a sweet photo of you and Sassy. I’m deeply sorry for your loss. 💔 My heart aches for you. It’s so incredibly painful losing our fur babies. I lost my baby Teddy a little over 3 months ago. It’s still kills me. 💔 I hope you find comfort here on this wonderful forum. There are so many warm hearted people here who offer so much support. It helps writing about our babies, sharing photos & memories. I found this quote when Teddy passed and it gave me comfort and still does, and I hope it gives you comfort as well. Sending you warms hugs 💛 Sassy is always with you 🐾💕

“You are a spiritual being. You are energy and energy cannot be destroyed. It just changes form. Therefore the pure essence of you has already been and always will be. Everything that has existed wil always exist, it's moving into form, through form, and out of form,. So if you think we are just this body, think again. You are a spiritual being, you are external energy. 99% of who you are is invisible and untouchable."
If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Quote 0 0
KathyT
JennyTeddy, thank you for sharing the quote. Wow! I will read it as many times as I need to find some comfort. I read a thread about Teddy and saw pictures of him, (I am still learning to navigate the forum) What a beautiful boy Teddy and so happy. Hugs💕
Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
Kathy,

Aw thank you ☺️💕 I write novels on Teddy’s Thread, You’re welcome 💕 I’m happy that you like the quote and found comfort in it as I do. Hugs 💛
If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Quote 0 0
Donny
KathyT wrote:
I lost you last Wednesday and My heart hurts. I never imagined my life without you. Now I have to live my life without you Sassy. I know you are here, I feel your love but I want to see you. I love you my sweet baby girl. I hope you are enjoying rainbow bridge and one day we will be together in heaven. I miss your grumpiness and your bossiness. I miss you.

I know how you feel.............I had to put my baby girl, Livvy, down......she was only 8 yo.....I still cry everyday..............8/10/18..........I didn't realize how bad it would affect me..........I loved my little brat..................Don..............luckily. my other 2 babies are still kickin but they're getting old.............15 years for my Petey and 12 years for my Noni...........I hope they live to 25 yo, as long as it isn't too soon........I don't know how I'll handle it. I'll see you again,babies.............I Love You!
donnyo
Quote 0 0