franjoiner Show full post »
Baileysbro
[a0790c1594faf4677ff0f1d53ddf2c26] 
Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0
lizzie_252
How true! No one in the family except my sister understands the pain I am going through but my sister loves animals as much as I do. My girlfriend came yesterday and even as she listened to me I sensed she did not relate, she has no pets on her own. I am going back to work tomorrow and I am praying I can keep it together because i don't think most people can relate to my grief.
Quote 0 0
Nadine
I feel the same way. I'm back at work tomorrow for the first time since my precious dog passed on Thursday. I know that not many will understand my pain. The assistant manager is not an animal lover at all. She says they are dirty. To be honest, I'm always wary of anyone who doesn't love animals as I believe they have a slightly cold heart.
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
Yes animals are dirty but people are too until you give them a bath, like we take showers.  It simply amazes me when people  think that they're above animals when we are animals.

There are more germs on people than animals.  Animals are quite sanitary, there is something in their saliva that keeps the pristine.  I think people are dirty, they carry and spread germs.  If you ever handle money in your job, you don't know where that money has been. 
Bailey

Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
Yes animals are dirty but people are too until you give them a bath, like we take showers.  It simply amazes me when people  think that they're above animals when we are animals.

There are more germs on people than animals.  Animals are quite sanitary, there is something in their saliva that keeps the pristine.  I think people are dirty, they carry and spread germs.  If you ever handle money in your job, you don't know where that money has been. 
Bailey

Quote 0 0
Nadine
I agree totally. I never flinched when my dogs lick my face, but when they catch me with a 'tongue in my mouth' job, I draw the line at my little dog doing her quick lizard tongue into my mouth, something she is very good at! I also agree with animals being treated as equals, if not better!
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
Lizard tongue.  That made me laugh.
Bailey

Quote 0 0
Nadine
Holly is my little one in the photo with big sister Connie burying a stone in the sand. She is missing her big sister
Quote 0 0