clowdy Show full post »
Memories_of_Marmalade

Hi Clowdy,

I am sorry you are having a rough time. I had a bad afternoon here too. I had to lay down for a bit. I still miss my boy Marmalade so much. Everything still seems unreal to me, even after 3 months. I am doing better since obtaining antidepressants, been taking them for 12 days today. But still miss my lad very greatly. 

Please hang in there. We will all get through this together.

All best,
James
Quote 0 0
clowdy
James, thank you for the support and encouragement you are giving. I hope too you will feel better again even if it's hard I really hope we can get through this together in time

Quote 0 0
Mandypeekie
Fclare

Thank you for talking about the signs. I didn’t know what I was looking for. I need to know that she’s ok and need to know she is with me. When am I calm? Rarely. It’s been 3 weeks without her. She was 17. A lifetime.

I saw 2 rainbows in the sky directly in front of me. 2 days later I looked up in the clouds and saw a perfect perfect angel. She was kneeling on her side and her wings were just like u would see in a ceramic angel. And her hands looked exactly like she was praying. And clouds move and change and this one didn’t.

I don’t know if I am looking too hard for a sign out of wishing or if these are true. I have no dreams of her except an ugly one. She couldn’t walk. Her legs were gone. Someone was taking her to a shelter. It was vivid.

I keep wondering. I feel like my heart has been ripped out.
Pe
Quote 0 0
margej
Mandypeekie wrote:
Fclare

Thank you for talking about the signs. I didn’t know what I was looking for. I need to know that she’s ok and need to know she is with me. When am I calm? Rarely. It’s been 3 weeks without her. She was 17. A lifetime.

I saw 2 rainbows in the sky directly in front of me. 2 days later I looked up in the clouds and saw a perfect perfect angel. She was kneeling on her side and her wings were just like u would see in a ceramic angel. And her hands looked exactly like she was praying. And clouds move and change and this one didn’t.

I don’t know if I am looking too hard for a sign out of wishing or if these are true. I have no dreams of her except an ugly one. She couldn’t walk. Her legs were gone. Someone was taking her to a shelter. It was vivid.

Marge James
Quote 0 0
margej
I related to your message very deeply and sympathize with you in your loss. At least you had many years with yours but I didn't. Mine was a rescue cat, only about 7. A beautiful tuxcedo breed I was in love with so deeply. He's been gone almost 3 weeks and it feels like yesterday. The memories are everywhere I go, but the worst is my bedroom floor where he died from a seizure or heart attack. My dreams are so painful I hate going to bed.. I haven't seen any signs yet but last night a cat howled once outside my house. It sounded like him in his last moment. It was weird, just one howl. I still break down every day and miss him beyond words. He took most of my heart with him.
Marge James
Quote 0 0
margej
Mandypeekie wrote:
Fclare

Marge James
Quote 0 0
anang
Your health is the most important thing. Hypertension is a serious medical condition that can be easily treated with medication. Of course, it does not alleviate the grief process, but it is an integral component in you overall health. 
K. Unger
Quote 0 0
margej
margej wrote:
I related to your message very deeply and sympathize with you in your loss. At least you had many years with yours but I didn't. Mine was a rescue cat, only about 7. A beautiful tuxcedo breed I was in love with so deeply. He's been gone almost 3 weeks and it feels like yesterday. The memories are everywhere I go, but the worst is my bedroom floor where he died from a seizure or heart attack. My dreams are so painful I hate going to bed.. I haven't seen any signs yet but last night a cat howled once outside my house. It sounded like him in his last moment. It was weird, just one howl. I still break down every day and miss him beyond words. He took most of my heart with him.
Marge James
Quote 0 0
clowdy
anang wrote:
Your health is the most important thing. Hypertension is a serious medical condition that can be easily treated with medication. Of course, it does not alleviate the grief process, but it is an integral component in you overall health. 

Thank you anang for the concern I will try my best to take care of myself as well. I had another breakdown again yesterday and my BP went up to 150/120. Then I needed to buy food bowl to my other cat today thinking I could visit the pet shop I used to go whenever I needed something for my cat. It became so hard for me entering that shop because I always bought things from him there. He was very spoiled to me buying all the flavors of his favorite treats. Different varieties for his wet food. I think I will avoid going to that pet shop for now since the pain is still unbearable at the moment
Quote 0 0