Preshadore
My 15yr old yorkie Precious passed yesterday. I made the decision along with my daughter to put her down..Hardest decision of my life..did I wait too long..is it too early..all of this going through my head..she had CHF for 2 years and now a tumor on her leg..she was doing so good until a few months ago..slowly declining..I have never sobbed so hard..I am so heartbroken..any advice is appreciated
Quote 0 0
durham5
Preshadore wrote:
My 15yr old yorkie Precious passed yesterday. I made the decision along with my daughter to put her down..Hardest decision of my life..did I wait too long..is it too early..all of this going through my head..she had CHF for 2 years and now a tumor on her leg..she was doing so good until a few months ago..slowly declining..I have never sobbed so hard..I am so heartbroken..any advice is appreciated
Mitzi
Quote 0 0
durham5
Hello Preshadore, What a precious baby.. Well first let me say you have come to the right place. I lost my baby a little over two months ago thought I couldn't go on. To be honest I still have my moment's, but let me tell you it sounds like you did everything you could for your baby it is understandable to have doubt and also what I should and could have done. I had constant thoughts of this myself. It is a heartbreak that a lot of us have known and still try and come to terms with. I'll tell you what has helped me, try and think of the happy times. Talk,talk,talk.let it out don't hold back anger, tears, feelings of guilt. Talk to loving people here they have been there and are so supporting. You are not alone.
Mitzi
Quote 0 0
Rosanne777
I haven't been on this forum
for almost 2 weeks considering
that I adopted a Kitten that
 gets into everything.

Anyway,this past Feb I had
to make the very hard decision
to have my beloved Cat
Maya put to sleep.

So,I totally understand
what you are going through
having to give up your precious
Yorkie.

So,my advice is to keep 
telling yourself that you 
have chosen to do what
was and is best for her.

You did not want her to
continue to suffer anymore.

And,you did what you
did for her out of love
for her.

Having love is'nt always
easy.

Quote 0 0
Preshadore
Rosanne777 wrote:
I haven't been on this forum
for almost 2 weeks considering
that I adopted a Kitten that
 gets into everything.

Anyway,this past Feb I had
to make the very hard decision
to have my beloved Cat
Maya put to sleep.

So,I totally understand
what you are going through
having to give up your precious
Yorkie.

So,my advice is to keep 
telling yourself that you 
have chosen to do what
was and is best for her.

You did not want her to
continue to suffer anymore.

And,you did what you
did for her out of love
for her.

Having love is'nt always
easy.

Quote 0 0
Preshadore
Thank you so much, I loved her so and I couldn't bare to see her suffer. I appreciate everything you said.
Quote 0 0
Preshadore
durham5 wrote:
Hello Preshadore, What a precious baby.. Well first let me say you have come to the right place. I lost my baby a little over two months ago thought I couldn't go on. To be honest I still have my moment's, but let me tell you it sounds like you did everything you could for your baby it is understandable to have doubt and also what I should and could have done. I had constant thoughts of this myself. It is a heartbreak that a lot of us have known and still try and come to terms with. I'll tell you what has helped me, try and think of the happy times. Talk,talk,talk.let it out don't hold back anger, tears, feelings of guilt. Talk to loving people here they have been there and are so supporting. You are not alone.
Quote 0 0
Preshadore
durham5 wrote:
Quote 0 0
Preshadore
Thank you Durham, I am sorry for your loss as well.I have been a blubbering mess.Just 2 days now so it is very fresh.I have never had a pet to put down before.She was my first..Thank you for your supportive words it means alot.
Quote 0 0