latigresse Show full post »
catiebee
Latigresse, I hope you're starting to feel better physically. 

Just checking in, letting you know you're in my thoughts and delivering some hugs. I hope you are gradually recovering in every way.
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 1 0
catiebee
I sure hope you are feeling better physically by now, Latigresse.  And I hope things are going as well as possible with your weeks and with your grief journey. Best to you!
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 1 0
RileysMom
Latigresse,

Just stopping by to check in on you. Hope you’re doing okay and hanging in there.

Sending hugs and kind thoughts to you...
Val
—Loving Riley, Rosy & Axl always 🐾

Quote 1 0
latigresse
Thanks, Ladies. Sorry for being incommunicado. I have been down with a really bad flu and sinus infection these past couple of weeks and only started feeling a bit better yesterday. It's a month and a week since my girl is gone and my heart still grieves over her loss. I have really been missing her. She has been in my dreams as well. 

This is the first time in 17 years that I've been sick and she wasn't around to keep me company and help me heal. She was always there for me all these years, and was always a great comfort to me. I feel so lost. I've wanted more than anything to pick her up and just hug her. This morning I was poking around among her toys in her basket and I found THREE more whiskers. I swear, I'd already looked there a few weeks ago, and didn't find them then. 

I hope you are both okay {{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}
Love is Forever
Quote 0 0
Marie123
Hi, Latigresse. So sorry to hear you've been so sick. That stuff has really been knocking people for a loop this year. Hope you're all better soon!
Hold onto those sweet whiskers. I kept Raven's and taped it into my journal along with the letter I wrote to her after she had to leave. That's her checking up on you, saying "Hey, I'm still here. I still love you." It's things like that that keep us going, and remind us that their love will never disappear from our lives.
Hugs to you too 🐱🐺
Quote 1 0
catiebee
Oh no.... So sorry you've been unwell! I hope you bounce all the way back very soon.

That is something about finding the three additional whiskers! Wonder how they had been hidden from view!

I am so sorry for the loss of her comfort during your illness. I know that was very much a downer to not have her by your side and to be able to cuddle with her. 

You are in my thoughts and I hope the worst pain of the grief will subside soon. Wishing you much peace and encouragement, Latigresse.
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 1 0
latigresse
Dear Ladies,

Thank you so much for your kind messages and I am so sorry for being incommunicado. 

Friday marked three months since I lost my beautiful girl. I almost can't believe it, though it feels like she's been gone far longer. I still think about her, but I also feel over the past few weeks, I have come to terms with it and reached a kind of peaceful place about it. She may not be here, but she is still very much with me and I talk to her. I have only gratitude for the 16 happy years we spent together.  I did quite a lot of writing in my journal about her over the past three months, close to 50 pages worth, but that is winding down as well.

I think about you ladies and hope that your grief has subsided somewhat and you are also feeling a bit better.

Big Hugs to you <3 
Love is Forever
Quote 0 0
Marie123
Hi, Latigresse. I'm glad you've been able to come to terms with the loss of your girl. You gave her 16 years she might otherwise not have had. I, too, talk to my lost ones every day. Some days I'm ok, but there's others where it still hits me like a truck. They are still with us, always watching, always loving us. Look for the signs, keep your faith, and they will never be far from you.
Blessings and peace 🐱🐺❤
Quote 0 0
catiebee
Latigresse, it's wonderful to hear from you. And even moreso, to know you've processed your grief so well. It sounds like you're feeling a good deal better, and I'm so happy for you!
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0