Eddie87
Please help. My little angel Eddie was killed on Wednesday, she was only jus1.5 years old. Me and her three sisters are completely lost. I feel like my world has broken and watching her sisters grieve is killing me. I’m trying to keep to their routine but they are just sleeping and then searching. What can I do how long will it last ? Please help I can’t cope
Quote 0 0
ForMitookie_03
Eddie87,

I'm very sorry to hear you lost your precious Eddie.  You have come to the right place.  Everyone on this forum has lost a beloved pet and all struggle with the grief, guilt and sorrow that follows.  You are definitely not alone.  Coping is so hard, especially in the beginning when the loss is so fresh.  Just shower your love and affection on Eddie's sisters; I'm sure they know you are facing your own grief.  Together, all of you will begin to eventually feel better.  The pain doesn't go away, but the memories can begin to focus more on the good times you shared with Eddie, instead of your tragic loss.  Come back to the forum as often as you need to and tell us all about Eddie and how she was unique.  We are here for you.

Hugs,

Marina
Marina ~ Mitookie's Mom
Quote 0 0
Eddie87
Thank you marina. My heart aches for Eddie and for her sisters. Will do everything I can to make them feel happy again. How long do you think it will take for them to feel better ? It’s unbearable seeing them like this.
Xx
Quote 0 0
ForMitookie_03
Hi Eddie87,

When I lost my Siamese Mitookie, my other cat seemed sad for at least 2 weeks.  Plus he was seeing me crying and sad.  They just know what you are going through.  You could maybe buy Eddie's sisters some new toys or kitty treats and give them some extra playtime.  The good thing is that they have each other.  My poor Moses was left alone all day while I had to go to work.  He was mopey, but he is much better now.  It's an adjustment, just like for us.  Wishing you the best!

Marina
Marina ~ Mitookie's Mom
Quote 0 0