MyBabyX10 Show full post »
MAlcindor
Poor little baby is frightened, he has no idea what's going on around him. Give him time and you'll see he will be the perfect little boy. I'm so glad you are willing to give this little angel a loving home, he really needs it. 

Quote 0 0
Tankie12
🐾💛 a day of joy and tears. I had no doubt Louis would in your bed all night! Like you, it’ll be normal for mixed displays of emotion to still occur, you’ve both been through such emotional heartache. Unlike you the lil guy has no way to express it other than physically. I’m so happy the day will be spent together. His bond will be with you. Time for quiet bonding, you alone will be walking and feeding and he’ll look to you for comfort and reassurance. Doggie launage, LOVE. Your family will be back together tonight🐾😚
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
I know today is a hard day for you picking up your baby’s ashes. 💔 I know how emotional and hard it was for me. I couldn’t even hold my tears back. Sending you hugs. 💛 as for your Louie I’m happy to hear he gave you a kiss, but I’m not surprised either. You two will grow close together. Like Tankie said, you both are going through emotional heart aches and he has no other way to express it other than physically. I’m happy to heart you spent the day together. You both lost a love one (your baby and his mommy) I think is meant to be. Let us know how you day together went and how you are doing after picking up your baby’s ashes 💛💕 sending you big warm hugs and comfort to you and Louie. You’re in my thoughts. 💛🐶
If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Quote 0 0
MyBabyX10
Update again! Yesterday was absolutely awful! And mixed with many different emotions! We picked up my little boy’s ashes 😢😢😢💔💔💔! I sobbed and sobbed! I held the locked cedar box and cried all over it! 😢😢😢💔💔💔! Weeeeeee alsooooo adopted Louie yesterday! I said to Louie, you have a broken heart! I have a broken heart, we will have to make the most of this, Louie I’m sure in time we will both be okay 😢😢😢💔💔💔. And 😀🙏🏼! And our car, which is fairly new! Messed up on us! Ugh! It wasn’t until later last night I put my baby’s ashes with our other two fur babies, their certificates on top of their boxes (in envelopes) with their doggie tags & collars, along with one of their favorite toys, with them, I’ve tried posting pic, but says file too big, using iPad.

I hope everyone is doing the best you all can! We are all in this together!
DDS
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
I’m not sure what I should say because I’m thrilled that Louie has such a wonderful family and that 2 broken hearts will be side by side and have each other to grow with. I’m happy your baby is home with his family to supervise🐾💞 Your car, ech, small sheet in the big picture. I’m really really happy for all of you❣️I was anxiously waiting for details of yesterday, so glad you had the day with him by yourself! And yes, we are all in this together,,,,,
Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
Oh my heart is happy and broken at the same time 💛💔 I’m Heart broken knowing you’re heart broken about your baby boys ashes 😢😞💔 I can remember that feeling like it was yesterday, it still feels like it was yesterday. 💔 sending you big hugs, I know the feeling, we all do. On the other hand I’m so happy to hear you adopted Louie💕 my heart is happy to hear that. And your baby boy is happy you’re giving your love to Louie who just lost his mama. Ugh both you and Louie’s stories break my heart and make me tear up. My heart goes out to both of you and your angel baby boy 💙 all 3 of you are in my thoughts and prayers. Sending you and your babies (angel baby boy) and Louie (broke heart baby boy) warm hugs and comfort. Continue to keep us updated on how you’re feeling with the loss of your baby boy and how you and Louie are doing 💕 Hugs!
If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Quote 0 0
Rookiesmama
MyBaby, bringing Rookie's ashes home made me so happy he was back home with me, but also broke my heart to have him back that way....I still tell him how much I love him/ miss him daily, it's just hard to have it this way. Does that make sense?! I'm happy you are giving Louie his second chance. Hugs!!
Quote 0 0
MyBabyX10
Update! Update! 😢😢😢💔💔💔! You all know my story, anyway as you all know, we ended up adopting Louie, within days of losing my angel little boy! Louie ended up getting sick, he was not eating, vomiting and diarrhea, so I called the lady who was fostering him, for lap dog rescue, to see if she can get him to the vet, since we had 30 days from the date of adoption, she picked him up, got him to the vet, she called a little while later, the vet gave him meds for nausea and diarrhea, the vet advised her, to keep him for three days. I said that would be best for him.

The next morning, I was full of emotions with losing my best friend, my little angel boy, to my husband filling out an application to Lap Dog Rescue, without my knowledge, which led us to Louie. When the lady came to pick him up, to take him to the vet, as soon as he saw her! You should have seen his reaction! She picked him up, he started making whimpering noises! I couldn’t believe it! I said Oh! My! God! He missed you! 😢💔! My husband and I talked, along with the foster mom and thought it best for Louie to stay with her, we stated we didn’t want him bouncing from home to home, she said she planned on keeping him for a while.

So we took the adoption papers back to her, along with some toys we had bought him, while at our home, he wasn’t much affectionate with us, he was but very very little! I know he had been through a lot and so had we, anyway when we got to her home, you should have seen how happy he was! He gave me kisses! She said the first night back with her, he still had not eaten anything, until finally the next day. There went my tears just dripping down on him, again I told her, he really missed you! She said I think he missed his buddies, since she has 4 other dogs. She said a check would be mailed to us, we paid $175.00 in cash, not sure why we have to wait for a check to be mailed to us, but we told her, we would like to donate $50.00 of the refund to Lap Dog Rescue.

I have been through one hell of an ordeal, from losing my munchkin to adopting a little one, who had been through one hell of an ordeal, to feeling somewhat of a loss again UGH! No where near the extent of pain, I’m feeling with the loss of my angel baby! Anyway My best advise, is after losing a much much much loved fur baby! 😢😢😢💔💔💔! Truly give yourself a little time to think and breathe, before jumping in to adopt another one right away. I am having a horrible time through this! I miss my baby! The quiet feeling in our home without my little one is like a huge gaping hole through the heart! 😢😢😢💔💔💔!
DDS
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
Im so sorry it didn’t work out. I think every intention was in the right place. I still think what your husband did was incredible and thoughtful. I honestly don’t think it was a matter of being to soon. Without the physical upset he was having it could have been very different. It would never have taken your grief away , that’s just not possible but only to soften the razor sharp edges. Hang in there with the rest of us, you were never alone I was thinking about you and about ready to peek in and ask how things were. It’s sad for sure but you were/are an incredible family to reach outside of your grief to try and comfort this confused lil boy 😚,,,,,
Quote 0 0