alexust
Koby was my sweet marmoset monkey I got him when he was 6 weeks old and he passed away unexpectedly last week just a couple weeks shy of his first birthday. I’m still in shock and the pain I feel is almost unbearable I’m having difficulty sleeping and eating. He passed away in his sleep under the care of my boyfriend while I was gone away to police academy. I feel so much guilt and wish I could’ve prevented it somehow. Not knowing what caused him to pass away makes it the hardest cause I am constantly blaming myself and asking what I did wrong and I feel like the worst pet mom in the world. Sweet baby mommy misses you so much and wishes she could go back in time and try to prevent this. I miss your cuddles you were taken from me too soon I will constantly miss you baby and regret not being able to keep you safe I feel like a failure. Love you forever Koby Solomon
Quote 0 0
alexust
I just woke up thinking about you baby and got depressed all over again life will never be the same without you in my life. You brought so much joy and happiness into my life and now it’s gone. I wish I would’ve known that was my last day with you my sweet baby I regret so many things about that day. Could I have prevented this? Was this something that was inevitable or was I too blinded by my own responsibilities to notice something was off? Koby baby why did you have go away from me
Quote 0 0
alexust
The regret is eating me alive i don’t know how I’ll ever get past this Koby. You were my baby and I failed I’m so sorry that I wasn’t what I should’ve been you meant the entire world to me and I’m so devastated my world has been flipped upside down and I don’t know how to move pass this Koby you were my baby and I thought I’d have longer on this earth with you I don’t understand why you had to leave me why I couldn’t keep you alive I just have no idea what happened or where I went wrong sweet baby you deserved better
Quote 0 0
Lfc7118
Hi Alexust. I am so sorry about the sudden loss of your baby Koby. I too lost my baby suddenly. I let him out to play just like I did every day but this day he never came home. It was almost a week before I found out what happened to him. I too ask myself what I could have done to prevent this. Could I stayed at home a little longer would it have changed the outcome. Sadly we are not meant to know why this happens. Just know you have come to the right place. It has been very helpful for me to talk to others in this forum and to write down how I feel. The grief is real and harsh and I struggle each day wanting to know why my sweet baby was taken from me. He was only 2 and I had only had him in my life for a year and a half. Just know we are here for you. I think we can each grow stronger by sharing how we feel here in this forum. I am so sorry for your sudden loss. Take care of yourself. Hugs. Louetta
Quote 0 0