kmayo99
It hurts so much. I miss my sweet Yuki so much. It’ll mark 3 weeks since my Yuki passed away. I’ve been crying every night since. I want him back. He was only 3. He had a long life ahead of him. He’s supposed to be here. It hurts just thinking about how he was with me just a month ago. We had such a great summer vacation. Me and my siblings always played with him over the summer. But at the end of summer break, he was taken so soon. It has been hard for me going back to college and away from home. It makes me so sad knowing that Yuki won’t be there to greet me when I come home for the weekends. I just want my yuki back. I just want to scream really loud in frustration because he was taken so soon. I just want to cry really hard because I lost my sweet yuki. My yuki who was always there for me and my family. Now he’s gone and it hurts so much.
Quote 0 0
Gigitrue
I am so  sorry for your loss, I know how you feel I just lost my toy Yorki he was a rescue on death row, I loved him very much, but yur sweet Yuki and my Mr. Truffel are playing right know happily in the sun chasing each other and laughing, they both are very happy. No more pain, no more hurting just happiness. You are a very kind person and sweet  Yuki loved you very much. He is watching over you and he loves you very much. Just keep your love in your heart and remember all the good times and be happy for sweet Yuki that he has so many friends to play with. I am also crying day and night and the hurts does not go away but please take your time in your grievence which I have to do. The pain will lessen and the memories will be happy one
Gisela Flores
Quote 1 0
pannklaus
I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Yuki who was taken much too soon. Although I am old now, I can still remember going home from college after my precious Chrissy was taken.  It leaves such a void and so much sadness knowing that the beloved fur baby who gave so much joy is now absent from home.  Go ahead and cry and scream and express the frustration of the unfairness of it all.  It should not be this way but it is. Life is not fair...your message brings back all the memories for me and I understand what you are going through.
Patsy
Quote 1 0
kmayo99
Gisela,
thank you for your kind words. I am sorry for your loss. I know together we can get through this. Only time will heal us. Take care.
Quote 0 0
kmayo99
Patsy, thank you for your kind,sincere words. It is really helpful knowing that people understand what I am going through, that is why I post on this forum. I do have a void now, as well as my siblings and my parents. Thank you again for your post and understanding me.
Much love.
Quote 0 0