SydneyA
It's been two days since my family had to suddenly put down our rescue dog of 12 years. He was my childhood best friend and I'm finding it extremely hard to cope with this loss. I haven't been sleeping and when I do sleep it's because I'm exhausted from crying. I would give anything to hold him one last time; I feel like I didn't get enough time with him before he passed, it was just so sudden. I miss him with all my heart, so much that my heart is aching constantly. I'm having anxiety attacks thinking about how he is really gone. It's all too much, I can't focus on anything. I miss my sweet boy so so much.
Quote 0 0
Kittypiller
Im so sorry for your loss. Its so hard to loose a fur baby and what you are going through is a normal part of grieving. Everyone here is very caring and understanding and Im here anytime you want to chat. Hugs & prayers
Quote 0 0
Lamont
Sending my sympathy to you, when you lose your best friend, it's just like losing family. We just don't get to keep them as long we we should, do we? I hope your days ahead get a little better as time goes on.  Your dog knows how much you all loved him, and he's going to wait for you all to be reunited.
L
Bertie's Daddy
Quote 0 0
catiebee
I know it's a terrible sadness, Sydney. I'm so sorry for your loss and the pain, anxiety and sleeplessness your loss has brought. I very much hope that being here, writing, connecting with other mourners will help you. Heartfelt condolences to you!
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0