WillyAnthonySheaKelley
Our Willy was in and out of one of our local emergency specialty centers over the past 3 weeks due to large fluid build up around his lungs (2 liters of fluid in a 19 lb bichon 3 days after they tapped half of that amount out.)

This "forced" us to come to terms that the final steps would have to be made. We visited the center multiple times with and without Willy many times during the final weeks just to ask advice, get opinions, and just vent our hearts out.

During these visits, we became close to one of the employees there who was always there to lend a ear, go ask for other opinions about the course of action we should take from all of the doctors. She never seemed irritated with our frequent visits and gave us all the time we needed to cope with any answers given. She even gave us a great amount of freedom in our payment schedules.

Unfortunately for us, we made the final decision to take his pain and discomfort away, she was with us every step of the way, only leaving my distraught fiance's side when she knew we wanted to be alone, yet always an arms reach away if we needed her.

We decided to have our baby cremated and she talked the crematorium into extending a bit of delay in the payment process.

Yesterday, I called to make payment arrangements only to find out that she took it upon herself to pay for the full cremation and I can't even begin to think of a way to fully thank her for her generousity in a way befitting for how much help she was.

If anyone has any suggestions, we would love to hear them. Being so close to thanksgiving. I couldn't think of a better time to be so thankful for someone who barely knows us but was so willing to help.

Sorry for the long winded story and question, but as you can imagine, a lot is going through our heads around the whole ordeal.

Thankd
Quote 0 0
Katel
How wonderful to have such an angel there for you in this most difficult time. of Willy's illness.    I think a small posy of flowers would be fitting , you don't have to pay the earth.  Or at the very least a card that expresses your gratitude and appreciation -  I don't think she would expect more.  Words mean
everything.  Just write from your heart as you have done here.  I am so sorry for your loss, I'm glad this lovely person was there for you. 
Quote 0 0