Tango_mom14 Show full post »
LuvTank1
😉  Thanks.   Yes, he had the most squishy squeezable face!     He just made me happy no matter what!    Yes, it will be glorious to see them again, happy and healthy!
Cammy Ripley
Quote 0 0
LuvTank1
Tango_mom14 wrote:
Tango face.jpg Here is my Tango.  Smiling at me after a nice walk.  
Cammy Ripley
Quote 0 0
LuvTank1
And what a beautiful sweet face he has!    So so cute.  
Cammy Ripley
Quote 0 0
Olgita256
When I was going through the worst part of my grief, I looked for pet loss grief support groups to attend in person and found none. The closest was in Dallas Tx and I’m in Houston that’s a 4 hour drive. There needs to be more groups that one can attend in person. Here is another pic of my boy in his younger days. I think he was 9 in this one. He was 15 1/2 when I lost him.
Quote 0 0
LuvTank1
😉  Beautiful boy!
Cammy Ripley
Quote 0 0
Tango_mom14
This week was a little better due to busy work and preoccupation with kitchen remodeling.  I did not cry as much.  
After I lost him, I realized that the years with my Tango was a gift, an amazing and precious gift of time. 
I was in a right time and place in my life to have a puppy.  I worked from home for the first 12 yrs of his life.  
I may not have that kind of time again in my life until I retire....  Then I may be too old to have a pet..and certainly not a young dog. 
There are time and place for everything.... including being lucky enough to have a puppy...  
I do not just miss him... I miss those precious moments with him...  
Quote 0 0