durham5 Show full post »
Merlysmum
LisaAndy wrote:
I don't think you ever move on. I don't think I will ever be over this. Ever. I also have been in a complete fog. I am not myself. It's like my whole sense of who I am is gone. I have been totally miserable without my best buddy. I am trying to move on. I got a new dog yesterday - mostly out of desperation to see if it will help me to feel at least a little better, to patch up some of the holes in my life. I felt like I had to try - to sit and just wallow- at least this is a change in my life. But it is not a replacement- can never replace those pets that were so so special to us. At least taking care of a new pet is giving me someone to take care of and love to take my mind off it. Not sure if it will work, but I've been excited about trying ....
so sorry for your loss, looks adorable.
Lisa
Joanne Brigden
Quote 0 0
Merlysmum
I'm interested to know how it is going with your new doggy. I too am in a fog, in the depths of despair and have considered getting another dog. I couldn't right now because I can barely take care of myself but I'd like to think it could happen someday. There are so many of us grieving our dear friends, it breaks my already-broken heart. I didn't know a human body could produce this many tears.
Joanne Brigden
Quote 0 0
durham5

Marie123,

I have done the same with my baby Leon's things also I have put his urn, lock of his hair, feet and nose prints,and a special plaque with his name and feet prints on it, and a picture of him. I can't say enough good things about the wonderful place that did all of that with such care for my baby.. Everyday is a struggle but there is a lot of beauty in life also.. Like those other babies that depend on you and love you too~

To everyone that is suffering with the tremendous loss off your babies, you will make it through I have to believe that for everyone's sanity including mine.. Just remember you are not alone.

Mitzi
Quote 0 0
Marie123
Thank you, Durham5. I also had a glasswork pendant made with some of Raven's ashes worked into the glass. Very beautiful and I wear it when I miss her especially badly. Most days it stays on my bookcase where she liked to perch and glare at me. She was such a funny quirky cat. Everyone loved her 🐱
Quote 0 0